The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Kenna raid before? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=903801)

Sinser 14-10-2022 06:06 AM

Kenna raid before?

Hi guys just wondering if anyone kenna/know raided while in MP before? legit or those glass door with locks one

Like what happen to customer?

lazyguy 14-10-2022 09:38 AM

Re: Kenna raid before?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinser (Post 21733512)
Hi guys just wondering if anyone kenna/know raided while in MP before? legit or those glass door with locks one

Like what happen to customer?

Just be cooperative.. tell them what they need lah.. nothing much.. just dun try to be hero can already if not chances of going police station is high..

HeyHo 14-10-2022 10:45 AM

Just do what they tell you to do that’s all, nothing much, and they are also quite polite. Check your ic, ask you some questions and resume the session

morrissey1209 14-10-2022 10:49 AM

Only once. That time, the gals just suddenly all ran out and disappeared. By the time, the lights turned on, it was just a bunch of bored guys in a room. They didn't even come in.

Oops.. irrelevant because this was a KTV experience...

apache 14-10-2022 12:13 PM

just make sure you quickly wear your disposable pants or your underwear if you feel a little strange why there is a sudden opening of the door with so many footsteps. most massage parlour doors should have those bells hanging at the handle.

haha, if you are in the middle of a HJ or FJ, gotta stop the fun and change parade into your underwear quickly.

if you have offloaded into the condom and this happens, you gotta find ways to conceal the condom. you may try having the condom on your dick and wear the underwear as I have not experienced, they will ask you to remove your underwear and inspect your rod :D

If BJ even better, she swallow the sperm and you wear your underwear :cool:

Hence I do more BJ in massage parlour in recent times. She suck you dry and no evidence

bpafree39 14-10-2022 12:38 PM

My experience was pretty similar to the ones by bros here. Just be cooperative, they were quite polite as well. In addition they checked my wechat conversation with the ML, fortunately no services or prices were mentioned. They did told me being in a unlicensed massage shop and getting massage was not an offence. They were aiming for the MLs and not us i think.

Marq 14-10-2022 01:04 PM

Ehh, no, don’t bother trying to hide anything, it does not help your case. They will only barge in when they already have plenty of evidence, you are just the cherry on top of the cake. And they are not after you nor are they interested, unless the girl is a minor. Just be honest 100% and you sign a statement, and that should be end of the story.

knilon 14-10-2022 01:06 PM

Once during covid.

After HJ haven't clean up finish I was covered but after ML cleaned her hands up the spot checkers barged in.

No caught red-handed in anyway but just ask wheres my pants (ripped off during the HJ)

Just keep quiet and nothing happened (at least for me).

Stayed long enough until I could pay the ML the standard rates.

But no longer visit that joint. Just not feeling safe anymore.

Jaycu69 14-10-2022 02:07 PM

Seems like a # of bros experienced raid. Was told by the MLs that the raids are usually happen in the afternoon. The MLs WC are been scanned for any trade off on the pricing. That is why many MLs will recall those chat or do not want to discuss on WC.

deadmaninc75 14-10-2022 02:12 PM

never ever try book afternoon slot only mornings first slot

afterburn 14-10-2022 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaycu69 (Post 21734580)
Seems like a # of bros experienced raid. Was told by the MLs that the raids are usually happen in the afternoon. The MLs WC are been scanned for any trade off on the pricing. That is why many MLs will recall those chat or do not want to discuss on WC.

AV also want work-life balance ah? Only raid during afternoon, office hours.

Night is safe. Family time :D even for AV.

But there was a FL that told me AV will raid apartments in the wee hours of the morning when the girls are too groggy to run away.

skids 14-10-2022 06:47 PM

Not really, they will drop a surprise on the chosen place, so fast that no one got time to wear back the pants, last time there are a few vans awaiting somewhere, but nowadays no more, they come out of nowhere

FloweryMonk 14-10-2022 08:22 PM

When the police raid, are they in uniform or plain clothes?

Should have female police officers too, right?

whoizzit2 14-10-2022 08:37 PM

In plain clothes and yes have lady officers too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FloweryMonk (Post 21735558)
When the police raid, are they in uniform or plain clothes?

Should have female police officers too, right?

Xgenre 14-10-2022 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knilon (Post 21734421)
Once during covid.

After HJ haven't clean up finish I was covered but after ML cleaned her hands up the spot checkers barged in.

No caught red-handed in anyway but just ask wheres my pants (ripped off during the HJ)

Just keep quiet and nothing happened (at least for me).

No pants is ok. No mask is $300 fine :D

Strange but true.