The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   L16h6 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=161923)

unfit 08-04-2011 05:00 PM

Re: L16h6

Quote:

Originally Posted by akan88 (Post 5829899)
OG also from this house right?

OG is from L 16 Wester 6...

Islands 10-04-2011 12:36 AM

Re: L16h6 - A Dong Guan Trained WL

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxabc1234 (Post 5829927)
wah this WL lie also lie properly la, pig how can 22 yr old.

May be I remember wrongly, don't think she lie abt her age, I was tooo shiok to remember such small detail when I was writing FR for her.

bigstick122 10-04-2011 01:24 AM

Re: L16h6 - A Dong Guan Trained WL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Islands (Post 5834218)
May be I remember wrongly, don't think she lie abt her age, I was tooo shiok to remember such small detail when I was writing FR for her.

happy man:D

Islands 21-04-2011 03:28 PM

FR; Sha Sha of L16h6

WL Name - Sha Sha
Age - 22 years
Height - 1.65 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L16H06
Misc info - New WL who work here for about 1.5 month.

Looks: 8.0/10. She looks very beautiful to me, with nice double eyelid eyes and high bridge nose. I reckon she is prettier that DongEr and Ke Er in the same house, but the other 2 girls have better service level than her.

Body: 7.5/10. She is not too skinny or too fat, fair and smooth skin, quite tall (1.65m),. She looks great in her black outfit today.

Tits: 7/10 - Her assets are quite firm but soft to grabs, B+ or C- cups with pink nipples. They could be surgically-enhanced but she said many customers also told her that. She challenged me to find any surgical mark near her boobs, which I did and found nothing suspicious .

Shower: 7/10. OK, SOP.

Cat-Bath: 8/10, something special, she used warm water to cat-bath me, which is the first WL did that to me.

Frenching: NIL, as she was avoiding it.

AR: No, as I am not a fan for it.

BBBJ: 6/10. Some brothers said her BBBJ is solid, but mine was lacking as she had requested to use CD prior to BBBJ, the reason given was she was still recovering from ulcer inside her mouth, she was afraid of infection. Ok, play safe is good practise.

FJ: 7.0/10. We adopted only 2 positions, I was too tired from OT last time, thus quite lazy to change too many styles today. Overall good effort.

Attitude & GFE - 9/10:
Just like Ke Er, she started by turning on a mini-music player, performing erotic dancing and foreplay before bathing.

Good and friendly attitude, smiling all the way. According to her, she aspires to be the top Ang Pai so that she can earn money quick enough to go back home early.

Damage: $150/hour.

RTF:
In term of prettiest WL in 1606, I ranked 1) Sha Sha, 2) Dong Er & 3) Ke Er
But if I ranked according to service, 1) Ke Er, 2) Dong Er & Sha Sha will be third and last.

Yes I will RTF as she owes me a REAL BBBJ.
But I would like to RTF Dong Er more often than her, as Dong Er has the balance of good look and good service.

BTW, upz my reputation point if u like this FR! Thanks.

danielboomer 24-04-2011 01:36 PM

looks like this house is quite worth the trip can i have the number of this house so i can book a session??

Islands 24-04-2011 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danielboomer (Post 5878505)
looks like this house is quite worth the trip can i have the number of this house so i can book a session??

Call OKT Ah Yap. @67419691.
Enjoy, and please post FR after ur trip.

kiatwong 29-04-2011 09:21 PM

WL Name - Sha Sha
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years
Height - 1.65 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1606
Misc info - Ex-Dong Guan WL

went this afternoon once i saw her i like wat i c

Looks: 7/10

Boobs : 7/10, About B+ or C-cup

Body: Firm, fair, skinny and skin is super smooth

Frenching: none

BJ: 7/10

AR: 8/10, gd but i have try better 1 before but she is still gd

FJ: 9.5/10, her pussy fucking tight i thk she ihas the tightest pussy i ever had

Attitude: 10/10

GFE: 9/10,

Damage: 150/1 h

RTF: confirm will rtf but wish to try dong er or ke er also i wonder do thier allow 3 girl tarma if yes shiok ah.

spoutingpig 29-04-2011 09:57 PM

Hi bros, any of these girls allow 2 shot within time limit?

unfit 30-04-2011 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spoutingpig (Post 5895444)
Hi bros, any of these girls allow 2 shot within time limit?

Bro you can try to talk to Ke Er b4 you go into the rm with her...

bigcockboy 30-04-2011 01:47 AM

wah why got pig also come out

saltwet 25-05-2011 02:50 PM

I was at L16H6. Initially I wasn't comfortable cos it is too near the kopitiam. This kopitiam sells good prawn noodle.

Since this is not food review, I will proceed to subject matter. When I reached there I saw 4 gals. I asked for dong er & shasha. To my surprise, both of them were there. I asked for shasha but later found her too mature look and not my type. I asked for yoyo at the end.

I was brought to H8 cos H6 was crowded.

Although yoyo just reached Spore but she told me that she already has regular customers. When we reached the room, she asked me to rest on the bed and she proceeded to undress herself. While I rested on bed, I was already in my babysuit then, she "jumped" onto me. And, she used her cb to rub my didi. I was taken by surprise! I wasn't prepared for 'raw'! After bath, she tried the same tactic again. I was stiff. Of coz 'raw' is no no for me.

Yes, she used her handphone to play music. But, song selection was out. It didn't arouse me.

Those who prefer SYT look and new gal can try her. She is only few weeks in Sillypore. Back to shasha, I may rtf her after reading the reviews. I will share if one's man meat is another poison or if she really so yummy. Haha ...

shaBB 12-06-2011 12:12 AM

haha .... bro relax lah, all bro here knw many FR is written by okt, sometime read a few sentence we knw le, but i tink most of us jus F care n not believe it ,if hav 2 pick mistake from their lies , i believe even u spent months looking back all FB post ,u also cant finish ......lolz ! no hard feeling bro, jus find ur comment funny n quite true in the other way...........:p

Islands 12-06-2011 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saltwet (Post 5970923)
I was at L16H6....... I asked for yoyo at the end.

Hi brother saltwet: Is this Yoyo u had bonked the same yoyo at 1654A, or she is another WL based in 1606?

Hotgizmos 15-06-2011 07:47 PM

This house was where I booked Mikione from :D love the room with the birds just outside it watching me making love with mikione :D

max_priest 30-12-2011 09:06 PM

MaXx was Mesmerized by an Exotic Looking Babe!

MaXx was Mesmerized by an Exotic Looking Babe!

WL Name - Lisa
Origin - AnHui, PRC
Age - 24 years old
Height - 1.6 m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L1606

Looks - 8/10

I rarely award 8/10 to GL WL. However, she definitely deserves it with her exotic and smouldering good looks. Her exotic good looks is a by-product of mixed parentage. She has big and attractive double eyelid eyes with long natural eyelashes. She has high bridge nose and it is very sharp like those caucasian women. She has almond facial shape and well shaped kissable lips. She can be a photographic model. :)

Bod - 7/10

She is neither slim nor plumb and has very smooth body complexion. It would be great if her butts are alittle more perky. She is fair but not to the extent of procelain fairness. No blemish or tattoo in sight.

Tits - 7.5/10

Attractive looking B cupper frontal assets with yummilicious pinkiest nipples which are pencil-eraser in size. They are certainly very nice to knead, mould, suck and lick.

Pre-Shower - 7.8/10

We frolicked cheekily in the bed with our clothes still intact. We love to tease each other and we frenched briefly. She undressed me and started to mount on top of me. She then ground her pussy (with her lo-waist sexy panty still intact) against my hard on dick.

Shower - 7/10

Not much sexual action except that we frenched and I stimulated her clit with the fingers of one of my hands, and caressed her tits with my other hand. She merely gave me a stimulating soapy rub all over my anatomy.

Cat-Bath - 7.3/10

She gave me a slow and sensuous cat-bath from back to front. Not for people who expect commando cat-bathing service. If you are looking for tender GFE kinda service, Lisa may be the right candidate for you.

French - 7.0/10

We engaged in a passionately french kissing albeit the duration was not as long as I desire. She is those who need time to build up the fire within her. Therefore the more you RTF, the better will be the session.:p

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 7.7/10

This is the spectacle among all the departments. She offered slow, sensuous and almost deep throated BBBJ. No HJ action involved while BBBJing me.

FJ - 8.5/10

I must say she was very accommodating to my sexual needs. We adopted cowgal ride, doggie bonking, scissor fashion, frontal assault and missionary. In fact I have had 2 sessions with this babe. It is very rare for me to have two sessions for GL gals but I was simply mesmerized by her exotic good looks ... I must say she has the Ömph factor I desire! Never mind if she ain't a Commando or a Navy Seal WL ...

Attitude - 8.5/10

She is not only gorgeous, but also sweet and she discharged lots of GFE spark during the session.

RTF - Do I need to spell up so clearly here?? :D

Enjoy,
MaXx