The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   sweet model looking PRC (blonde) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=76873)

cchisq 20-10-2007 03:25 PM

sweet model looking PRC (blonde)

Yo bros.
It has being a while I m back here sharing you the best of my loban, those bros who have try all my past FL, u know I only share gd and special treats.
I have lately try one PRC who work here as a office gal, shes blonde, model figure, with a nice C cup, firm and beautiful, she can be playful and cute, nice and strong BJ (if u are not strong enough, u might just explore, hehehe), but a bit pricey, but it worth every cent, she needed some add on $$$$ for hometown, so doing this short term, rise $$$ and she'lll stop, so, Im just helping her out, just like some of my past contacts, Im NOT a OKT, so pls dun misunderstand.

looks: 7/10 (long blonde hairy), (mix of chinese, russian)
100/1 shot (rm/cd not included)
BJ: 7/10 (with cap)
C cup, firm.
FJ: 7/10 treat you like boyfriend if u know how to treat a lady.

If any bros are interested pls leave me your contact no., timing, in my mail (just like how i always do, the regular bros know my style), I will get back to u with arrangment.
NOTE: Bros with 60 pts or 6 power above may mail me, others pls dun try and waste eachother time. TQ.

cchisq 26-10-2007 01:49 PM

Re: sweet model looking PRC (blonde)

dear bros.,
I have being out on buz trip, sorry for the slow reply, I would carry on help to arrange.

boxout 26-10-2007 02:21 PM

Bro, shes sounds dame good and juicy, care to help me with bking??? I have send u PM. I cant wait.

onion_rings 26-10-2007 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cchisq (Post 2338611)
looks: 7/10 (long blonde hairy), (mix of chinese, russian)
100/1 shot (rm/cd not included)
BJ: 7/10 (with cap)
C cup, firm.
FJ: 7/10 treat you like boyfriend if u know how to treat a lady.

NOTE: Bros with 60 pts or 6 power above may mail me, others pls dun try and waste eachother time. TQ.

I must said your requirement is quite high...But the damage $100 is quite reasonable...If her look & svcs is as good as u had claim...Too bad she only do bj :cool:

cchisq 26-10-2007 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onion_rings (Post 2351462)
I must said your requirement is quite high...But the damage $100 is quite reasonable...If her look & svcs is as good as u had claim...Too bad she only do bj :cool:

Bro, Im now putting down the requirement to 20pts, so she can have buzx, But I must tell you, shes gd even if u just go naked, her over all look will gd enough to rise the flat. hehehehhe. U wanna try your pole? hahahaha:D

onion_rings 26-10-2007 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cchisq (Post 2351504)
shes gd even if u just go naked, her over all look will gd enough to rise the flat. hehehehhe. U wanna try your pole?

Bro cchisq, u mean flag har? Anyway understand yr T&C. As me not so comfy in leaving my ctc with u. U also not comfy just giving me her ctc. 那就随缘吧!:D Btw kudos to u which had lower down yr T&C to 20 points. So that more bro can try her...

dirtymonk82 26-10-2007 06:35 PM

really got so powerful? hmm i wait for others FR 1st :D

v.killers 27-10-2007 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onion_rings (Post 2351515)
Bro cchisq, u mean flag har? Anyway understand yr T&C. As me not so comfy in leaving my ctc with u. U also not comfy just giving me her ctc. 那就随缘吧!:D Btw kudos to u which had lower down yr T&C to 20 points. So that more bro can try her...

Onion,

Since U not comfortable to give him your contact, I can help U to give your number to TS......:D

megardstorm 27-10-2007 07:31 AM

Any brother can help.. to UP UP me so that I can try her?
Thanks in advance.

onion_rings 27-10-2007 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v.killers (Post 2352414)
Onion,

Since U not comfortable to give him your contact, I can help U to give your number to TS......

nnkc...mai tcss & kpo ah...later kana zap den u know leh...Oops i tcss in here AGAIN leh...this time rd wanna zap me again? :p :D

cchisq 27-10-2007 10:57 AM

YO bros,
Dun rush, everyone of you bros have a try, bros who try her, pls give us a juicy FR on her, so to share your experience with all.

chisq

LifeLife 27-10-2007 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtymonk82 (Post 2351852)
really got so powerful? hmm i wait for others FR 1st :D

It sound good and powerful, may be worth to give it a try.
Past experience with PRC, most of them are not so service orientated

v.killers 28-10-2007 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onion_rings (Post 2352722)
nnkc...mai tcss & kpo ah...later kana zap den u know leh...Oops i tcss in here AGAIN leh...this time rd wanna zap me again?

nnkc....then we better go TCSS thread and talk :D

Sorry TS, please forgive....:o

lacoruna69 28-10-2007 05:17 PM

What's her height / weight?

cchisq 28-10-2007 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lacoruna69 (Post 2355913)
What's her height / weight?

Shes a modle height, with that killer look, worth every cent. must try to know.