The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   LOCAL BRALESS OF GIRL (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=963395)

rubysecret 08-11-2023 01:31 PM

Braless Local Exhibitionist

I’ve started OF back in Sept 2022 and I went from a headless creator to cropped faces to going all out (now, full face in my paid page). I got sucked into OF because of my debt situation and after reading how lucrative it can be, I thought I give it a try.

I’ve experimented w all sorts of contents - outdoor striptease, b/g content, solo contents. But I realised if you’re a nobody, you’re not going to get the same exposure.

So here I am, hoping that I’ll get some support and motivation! I really need your kind support to pay my rent and clear off my debts!

rubysecret 08-11-2023 02:24 PM

I’m your adventurous girl who wouldn’t mind not wearing anything to head out with you, just to make you happy 😜

alover 08-11-2023 02:54 PM

Re: LOCAL BRALESS OF GIRL

Hi sis. Create some saga you will be hot in to time.

zimzim 08-11-2023 03:26 PM

https://undress.app/ref/c2qs06

Just do this and can experiment them

rubysecret 08-11-2023 04:23 PM

I’ll be your sweet submissive kitty cat 😜

Charmycharmer 09-11-2023 12:36 AM

She a nice sweet lady. Very active

TheSpyingPerv 09-11-2023 12:58 AM

hi there! very nice pictures, and im sorry to hear that OF isn't going very well for you. From a guy's perspective, I do think that there are areas where u can improve on, maybe then OF might give you the exposure you deserve! good luck!

JPhantom 09-11-2023 01:22 AM

Share more about your outdoor stripteasee

plok 09-11-2023 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubysecret (Post 22808688)
But I realised if you’re a nobody, you’re not going to get the same exposure.

So here I am, hoping that I’ll get some support and motivation!

Sad to say that’s the truth of life. I think people would rather pay to see a well known girl strip than a random stranger. But 加油. I’m sure everything will turn out fine.

purepulp 09-11-2023 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubysecret (Post 22808688)
I’ve started OF back in Sept 2022 and I went from a headless creator to cropped faces to going all out (now, full face in my paid page). I got sucked into OF because of my debt situation and after reading how lucrative it can be, I thought I give it a try.

I’ve experimented w all sorts of contents - outdoor striptease, b/g content, solo contents. But I realised if you’re a nobody, you’re not going to get the same exposure.

So here I am, hoping that I’ll get some support and motivation!

Firstly, you need better pictures. You need pictures that looks like they were taken professionally with nice lighting and setting. If that will be too much of an investment then you use selfies, imperfections and all for the amateur, horny-girl-next-door look.

Your pictures are neither here nor there so they are ordinary and ordinary is not good because there are billions of ordinary pictures showing tits and ass.

Secondly, you need to find a niche for yourself, a genre of sorts, maybe exhibitionist, maybe feet, maybe extreme tease... random photos of everything is boring because there are again, billions of photos that look the same.

In short your need an identity then you need packaging to fill out that identity.

Good luck

LeeChengWah 09-11-2023 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPhantom (Post 22810279)
Share more about your outdoor stripteasee

Interested in this too. Great share sis

Charmycharmer 09-11-2023 07:26 PM

Yea. Let's all help her promote her OF and other things she does too. Haha

xianey 09-11-2023 07:33 PM

dont waste time

shareandcare 09-11-2023 07:42 PM

If you need a big cock as a partner, I can help :o

idiot321321321b 09-11-2023 08:49 PM

Agree with purepulp's point about going niche. Like in the business world, companies also go niche and specialize in order to command higher rates. For example, if you're about to divorce, would you rather hire Lawyer A who does everything, or Lawyer B who specializes in divorce? Similarly, targeting a niche market will ensure that you have greater appeal and potentially more subscribers to your OF. What I mean by niche is for example you only do BDSM pics, pee/scat, furry, or whatever the heck people are into. Folks who are seriously into that fetish will be more likely to fork out for your OF (ie higher conversion rate), compared to if you are just a regular OF girl who does everything. But then again this is just my own opinion so take it with a grain of salt.