The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   LB hunters Club? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=252314)

lavinchee 11-09-2011 02:17 PM

LB hunters Club?

Suggesting a LB Hunter club to be formed by the owner of the thread..
A club where all lb lovers can post the FR and try to have a fix rate with the lb for the members?
Like mind bro can give idea n ways to fine tune till we hve a club tt hve a grp of foreign n local lbs fall under our umbrella for the benefit of lb lovers?
Juz a TOT to share n see if it is workable...
Thank you

bigtitslover 11-09-2011 03:16 PM

Re: LB hunters Club?

Camping here waiting to apply for membership.

Nitestarz 11-09-2011 04:32 PM

love to be involve too....

pvt club where we can set up party.....only members invited only party at pvt areas

n invite those local talents or stars from overseas

gas what??? 12-09-2011 12:15 AM

also camping here to apply for membership!!

king69 12-09-2011 04:06 PM

If we form a legal club, we neeed to register with ROS. There are some questions like the office bearers (can have pro term first though, until the first AGM where proper council members are nominated.)and so on and so forth. They also want to know the constitution of the club, (Ours will will never be approved.)Hoever, we can camoflage our constituion by making it out to be a fun club where we organise outings and gatherings
Getting a registered address is not a problem, and meeting locations can be anywhere.
Collection of sunscription for an illegal club is not allowed. In the event of a legal club, proper receipts and accounts will have to be audited and kept by the treasurer.
If the club is not registered with ROS, that will make it a illegal club, and the police can arrest is members for illegal gathering.
Being a frequent and active member of SB, I can volunteer to help the formation of the club.

tatonka 13-09-2011 11:20 AM

Camping here too

buttholesurfing 13-09-2011 12:07 PM

Camping here till membership opens
:D

bigtitslover 13-09-2011 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king69 (Post 6334362)
If we form a legal club, we neeed to register with ROS. There are some questions like the office bearers (can have pro term first though, until the first AGM where proper council members are nominated.)and so on and so forth. They also want to know the constitution of the club, (Ours will will never be approved.)Hoever, we can camoflage our constituion by making it out to be a fun club where we organise outings and gatherings
Getting a registered address is not a problem, and meeting locations can be anywhere.
Collection of sunscription for an illegal club is not allowed. In the event of a legal club, proper receipts and accounts will have to be audited and kept by the treasurer.
If the club is not registered with ROS, that will make it a illegal club, and the police can arrest is members for illegal gathering.
Being a frequent and active member of SB, I can volunteer to help the formation of the club.

Bro if you are forming do let me know via pm. I wish to help.

bigtitslover 13-09-2011 09:39 PM

Double posting... Paiseh...

Rather 14-09-2011 03:48 AM

camper here... :D

jayboy 14-09-2011 08:00 AM

[QUOTE=king69;6334362]If we form a legal club, we neeed to register with ROS. There are some questions like the office bearers (can have pro term first though, until the first AGM where proper council members are nominated.)and so on and so forth. They also want to know the constitution of the club, (Ours will will never be approved.)Hoever, we can camoflage our constituion by making it out to be a fun club where we organise outings and gatherings
If the club is not registered with ROS, that will make it a illegal club, and the police can arrest is members for illegal gathering.Being a frequent and active member of SB, I can volunteer to help the formation of the club. Whatever got to be done illegally also. If not very fast up lorry.

marley09 14-09-2011 03:29 PM

Me too be camping here till me be a members...
Cant wait bros...

mikewai 14-09-2011 06:43 PM

Full support bro:D

buttholesurfing 15-09-2011 10:14 AM

Any Progress?

ddjonge 15-09-2011 10:29 AM

Im down.for this pvt.club too. Let me know if.any info.comes.up