The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   BBBJ by a ML in Spa (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=665414)

ShaoBinZhu 10-09-2017 11:26 PM

BBBJ by a ML in Spa

Today afternoon, I went to a Spa at Jurong West for a massage. The ML gave me a good massage and teasing before asking me to turn around and popped the GQ. She offered BBBJ for $80 and as I was feeling to horny I took it. She sucked my rod for a close 15 mins before I released it into her mouth. When I reached home, I saw multiple red dots on my penis head and I went to research online and I read that BBBJ can transmit STD as well. I'm so paranoid right now, are there any brothers who have similar experiences or can advise me on what should I do next.

Big Sexy 11-09-2017 08:19 AM

Re: BBBJ by a ML in Spa

go see a doctor and get yourself test in a couple of days if the spots are still there..

the red spots could be anything.... from molluscum contagiosum, scabies, or even herpes even though it is unlikely that the std symptoms would appear immediately after a sexual exposure..

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShaoBinZhu (Post 16410442)
can advise me on what should I do next.

sammyboyfor 11-09-2017 04:54 PM

Quote:

Today afternoon, I went to a Spa at Jurong West for a massage. The ML gave me a good massage and teasing before asking me to turn around and popped the GQ. She offered BBBJ for $80 and as I was feeling to horny I took it. She sucked my rod for a close 15 mins before I released it into her mouth. When I reached home, I saw multiple red dots on my penis head and I went to research online and I read that BBBJ can transmit STD as well. I'm so paranoid right now, are there any brothers who have similar experiences or can advise me on what should I do next.

Get tested after the window period.

Chances of HIV are very low. However other STDs are more easily transmitted via unprotected oral sex.

The red dots are probably due to abrasion during the extended blow job.

Research needs to be done before the deed not after. There is a thread in this section dedicated to discussing the risks of oral sex.

IAmAwesome 11-09-2017 09:18 PM

Quote:

so paranoid

Bro i think there is nothing to it and its just mostly paranoia on your side

DoctorTan 12-09-2017 08:42 AM

Your symptoms came on much too soon to be due to STDs.

However this does not mean that you did not catch any STDs.

It is true that oral sex can transmit various STDs like Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Herpes, HPV, MCV etc

Fortunately there is no risk of HIV

ahgore 19-09-2017 09:54 PM

Quote:

Let us know after youve got screening results. Thanks.

HonkyTonkyMan 20-09-2017 10:59 AM

maybe fungus infection, one of the setback of poor oral hygiene from wl if they give bbbj...used to kena dick head with small rashes and itch like crazy..doc would prescribe anti fungal pill such as sporanox...

IAmReallyNotGay 05-10-2017 05:58 PM

Have you gone for any tests yet TS?

cupid xpress 05-10-2017 07:01 PM

TS, you fucking big game liao....
So young and you cannot enjoy anymore

xguy2 08-10-2017 02:50 PM

Bro.. a friend of mine had the same problem recelntly... he is older - in early forties and diabetic.. red spots turned to a chronic inflammation of the head & foreskin (assuming you have one). docs diagnosis was balinitis... not STD but extremely painful and irritating. only solution was to manage sugar levels and keep clean n dry all the time. creams dont work. its recirring still for him n he shares tht every time the healing tightens the foreskin. doc says if it continues like this will hv 2 remove foreskin to cure. check with your doc on this.. good luck!

milffellamom 16-10-2017 08:47 PM

scary ... refrain from BBBJ or BBBJ from young girl only ... for those ols ones working in the semi-red-line ml better do covered BJ only :D

blackknight24Ba 17-10-2017 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cupid xpress (Post 16516542)
TS, you fucking big game liao....
So young and you cannot enjoy anymore

bro dont scare ts, he is still a kid :p

Lim87 23-10-2017 06:17 AM

Don't worry u will be fine.

lky_lky 23-10-2017 09:55 PM

TS gone missing and no updates?:(

sammyboyfor 25-10-2017 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lky_lky (Post 16590233)
TS gone missing and no updates?:(

Died of anxiety?