The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Sexual health (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=660423)

JonSt 31-07-2017 09:05 AM

Sexual health

Had a session with one fl. The next day, i was down with sore throat and flu. Is it something to worry about?

Ive been scanning over forums and moat say that i have nothing to worry about as i didnt have sex. (heavy petting, nipple licks, not even a bj)

Big Sexy 31-07-2017 09:19 AM

Re: Sexual health

what a strange fellow u are..
anyway i dont think u are at any risk.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonSt (Post 16234714)
Had a session with one fl. The next day, i was down with sore throat and flu. Is it something to worry about?

Ive been scanning over forums and moat say that i have nothing to worry about as i didnt have sex. (heavy petting, nipple licks, not even a bj)

sammyboyfor 31-07-2017 10:25 AM

Quote:

You have probably caught influenza from the FL.

Influenza is a serious infection that causes around 375,000 deaths per year worldwide.

You should monitor your symptoms and seek medical treatment should it take a turn for the worse.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...enza_virus.jpg
Influenza virus magnified 100,000 times

IAmAwesome 31-07-2017 09:54 PM

Quote:

Is it something to worry about?

I think you are just over worrying yourself bro, its nothing

TheBladeRunner 10-09-2017 10:08 PM

TS i think these type of symptoms are too common to have any meaning at all

DoctorTan 12-09-2017 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 16234933)
You have probably caught influenza from the FL.

Agreed. The incubation period of influenza is 1 to 4 days.

However, for Influenza, the symptoms are commonly high fever, severe body and joint pains and diarrhea. Much less sore throat, running nose and coughing.

I find that locally a lot of people use the word "flu" to mean a running nose rather than actual influenza.

I think TS would have severely freaked out if he had real full blown influenza symptoms.

More likely he got Coronavirus or Adenovirus. Either way, it's not an STD although technically it was transmitted by sex.

tiikokia 20-09-2017 07:02 PM

i read different versions of molloscum n m confused ... is molloscum easily transmitted thru sex, or are adults mostly immune to it ? can someone educate me

Big Sexy 20-09-2017 07:54 PM

Kids get it more easier than adult ....for adult (usually type 2) it is usually spread via sexual contact..so it has been classified it as a STD..
given time it will self heal...

u can read more on it here.
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=751372
post 14,15 and 16

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiikokia (Post 16454030)
i read different versions of molloscum n m confused ... is molloscum easily transmitted thru sex, or are adults mostly immune to it ? can someone educate me

tiikokia 20-09-2017 08:57 PM

its not in the top 5 sti, does it mean it is not as contagious like the top 5. thanks.

Big Sexy 21-09-2017 06:46 AM

why do u even bother about that?:confused:

if u have it, you have it.. go for a test if needed...
doesnt matter whether it is as contagious as your "top 5".

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiikokia (Post 16454554)
its not in the top 5 sti, does it mean it is not as contagious like the top 5. thanks.

tiikokia 22-09-2017 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 16455979)
why do u even bother about that?:confused:
if u have it, you have it.. go for a test if needed...
doesnt matter whether it is as contagious as your "top 5".

i was wondering why some sti are more popular than others.
yes tested. doc did a bio and applied nitrogen freeze to kill it. i also googled n use apple cidar vinegar on it.

Big Sexy 22-09-2017 07:58 PM

i have heard people saying to use apple cider vinegar for condition like skin tags .. not sure if it is effective or if there is any side effect.. do share your experience...

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiikokia (Post 16463061)
yes tested. doc did a bio and applied nitrogen freeze to kill it. i also googled n use apple cidar vinegar on it.

tiikokia 01-10-2017 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 16463114)
i have heard people saying to use apple cider vinegar for condition like skin tags .. not sure if it is effective or if there is any side effect.. do share your experience...

2 weeks after infection, both Molloscums are gone. not sure did the ACV help but no harm trying.
the one which was bio-ed still has a small tiny scar dent... but i think should go away in a few more days. the other one is gone without a trace.

my opinion of this whole episode is M is not a common infection because most people have some immunity to it. my partner was not infected though i had M when we sexed, unknowingly at that time. but if we know, should not take the risk.