The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Uncensored JAV] Suzu Ichinose 一之瀬すず (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=658978)

JAVgent 20-07-2017 12:38 AM

[Uncensored JAV] Suzu Ichinose 一之瀬すず

Suzu-chan is one amazing package -- she combines a youthful outlook with a wild personality. She is petite (only 149cm in height), and manages to turn on the heat in many of her videos; if she was in Singapore, she'll likely be nicknamed chilli padi.
She joined the JAV industry when she turned legal age in 2013, and has quite a number of videos out already. However, her uncensored videos are not as common, and you only come across new ones once in a while.
Enjoy!

-----------

1Pondo 010516_222 Drama Collection Suzu Ichinose

Suzu-chan takes us through the complete soapland experience with an added twist -- she will be dressed up like a student. At the door, she welcomes you in a スク水 (school swimsuit), and gets you settled in with a blowjob. As you proceed to the bath and nuru nuru massage, she changes into highschool uniform before servicing you. Lolicon triggered! :D

Click here to download the fhd vid from Mega. (Do let me know if there is any issue with the link)
Mega link

Swagelock 20-07-2017 12:54 AM

Re: [Uncensored JAV] Suzu Ichinose 一之瀬すず

Thanks for sharing! :D

BK4ever 20-07-2017 05:30 AM

Love her young innocent look, thanks again TS.

JAVgent 20-07-2017 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swagelock (Post 16187385)
Thanks for sharing! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by BK4ever (Post 16188058)
Love her young innocent look, thanks again TS.

Thanks for your support bros! :):)

cryson 20-07-2017 09:46 PM

thanks for sharing! more please

JAVgent 22-07-2017 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cryson (Post 16191555)
thanks for sharing! more please

Thanks for your support bro!

---------------

1Pondo 052615_086 Be alert while using the smartphone! Small-breasted loli ravaged

Suzu-chan is a typical teenager too engrossed with her smartphone. She gets so absorbed that she does not realise when her ice cream is replaced by a dick.. or when her skirt is lifted and her panties pushed to one side. Imagine all the things you can do when you meet such a girl... ;)

Click here to download the fhd vid from Mega. (Do let me know if there is any issue with the link)
Mega link

ansonsohna 22-07-2017 03:30 PM

HD and UNcensored ... super sappork. As I have Up bro JAVgent before, I am not able to re-up again so soon. Please post here and up him on my behalf and I will in turn up you .... really appreciative of Bro JAVgent's fine fine work! Cheers

JAVgent 23-07-2017 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ansonsohna (Post 16199312)
HD and UNcensored ... super sappork. As I have Up bro JAVgent before, I am not able to re-up again so soon. Please post here and up him on my behalf and I will in turn up you .... really appreciative of Bro JAVgent's fine fine work! Cheers

Thanks for your support bro! Glad you like these :D

------------

1Pondo 072315_120 Fair-skinned beauty from Akita Suzu Ichinose

Suzu-chan is too engrossed.. this time with her music. She does not realise what the guys around her are doing until it is too late... ;)

Mega link

ansonsohna 23-07-2017 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAVgent;16203370

[B
1Pondo 072315_120 Fair-skinned beauty from Akita Suzu Ichinose[/B]

Suzu-chan is too engrossed.. this time with her music. She does not realise what the guys around her are doing until it is too late... ;)

Mega link

woo hoo another awesome video of Suzu! BUMPZ ...

MPLover 24-07-2017 08:01 AM

Uncensored ones are always good, thanks TS!

ansonsohna 24-07-2017 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPLover (Post 16205509)

UP you bro .. please reciprocate by upping bro JAVgent whose UNcensored and HD vids gave us so much joy with our joystick! :D

JAVgent 26-07-2017 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPLover (Post 16205509)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ansonsohna (Post 16207273)
UP you bro .. please reciprocate by upping bro JAVgent whose UNcensored and HD vids gave us so much joy with our joystick! :D

Thanks for the support bros!

---------

Caribbean 022517-381 Delivery Lolita Girl Suzu Ichinose

Suzu-chan has a secret part-time job after school... she works as a delivery health girl. In this vid, she accepts a job to service 2 guys. After that, one of them books her again and she turns up to provide her full service.. ;)

Mega link

kapkaplui 07-10-2017 03:14 PM

Anymore of her, or older vid?

sea321 04-01-2018 12:15 AM

anymore of suzu video?