The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   post your best sex experience in a day/night (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=73772)

sadfa 08-08-2007 01:09 PM

post your best sex experience in a day/night

ok bros, pls post your best sex experience in a day/night.

it can be the day u fuck the gorgeous gal/neighbour/friend u thinking
of doing 4 the longest time.
or the day u fuck 10 times.

i start wif mine 1st lah.
mine was the 2nd time i fucked my ex.
she was so horny, she was riding me n after a short while, she screamed
like her dog died. actually she came n her pussy kept on spasming after
that.

although after that, i have fucked many more times including doing multiple times in 1 nite. i think this must rank as the best.

Agathys 08-08-2007 01:23 PM

Re: post your best sex experience in a day/night

best for me is with the first FL i go to it is a prc in the evening.

first she use hot and cold water to bbbj me... it was my first experience:D

Then she rode me like no tml than i do doggy to her till she scream like no tml.. i thrust her for almost an hour... dont knoe why that day can tahan so long.

curious75 08-08-2007 01:57 PM

my record is from 11am to 6.30 pm where after finish bonking go toilet wash up then back to action again,that was during my ns days.then aother is bonk for 1hrs plus still didnt cum (til my ex's cunt swollen):D

GTOKING 08-08-2007 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sadfa (Post 2196819)
ok bros, pls post your best sex experience in a day/night.

it can be the day u fuck the gorgeous gal/neighbour/friend u thinking
of doing 4 the longest time.
or the day u fuck 10 times.

i start wif mine 1st lah.
mine was the 2nd time i fucked my ex.
she was so horny, she was riding me n after a short while, she screamed
like her dog died. actually she came n her pussy kept on spasming after
that.

although after that, i have fucked many more times including doing multiple times in 1 nite. i think this must rank as the best.

How many you can Fxxx within a day ? :D

liberatte 08-08-2007 03:02 PM

One for the books... 3some! Until my didi was sore... i think it was about 4-5 hours...

steamer 08-08-2007 03:21 PM

brought a fb to a spa.... got a bbbj in the jacuzzi pool, then did fj doggie and facing each other in the same pool; later got a hot steamy bbbj in the sauna...unfortunately sauna too small n hot to try fj..haha. ultimately finished off together on the queen bed provided :D

Rof|maoxz 08-08-2007 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steamer (Post 2197011)
brought a fb to a spa.... got a bbbj in the jacuzzi pool, then did fj doggie and facing each other in the same pool; later got a hot steamy bbbj in the sauna...unfortunately sauna too small n hot to try fj..haha. ultimately finished off together on the queen bed provided :D

Orh gosh.... those white deposits mixed with water... yucks. :D

AHGONG 08-08-2007 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz (Post 2197077)

hmm? tot u suppose to have eca? still meh? :D

Rof|maoxz 08-08-2007 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AHGONG (Post 2197092)
hmm? tot u suppose to have eca? still meh? :D

ECA finished loh.... come back orpid to log-off PC. :D

Agung 08-08-2007 04:26 PM

Quote:

Wah lau eh, damn song hor ...

Bramble 08-08-2007 05:00 PM

For me it was the day I came after 45 mins of bonking, then within 3 mins mari kita again, and came again after 10 mins ... old liao, din know still can come 2nd time so soon .... :p

steamer 08-08-2007 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz (Post 2197077)

luckily the water got lots of foam haha
;)

3m3m3m 08-08-2007 05:13 PM

for me, the best experiance was at pasir ris chalet , tat time still not yet hold hands or kiss , but we went there over the weekend , 2 of us only , start the ML when she came out from bath , wrapping only towels , saw me watch her till buay tahan then i rush over finish the jobs without must resistance.
From the times onward, ML till we checked out ..tink got bout 6-7 times in 2 days.

After tat weeks, make appointment again for another nite at beach hotel near SHAW PLAZA . from afternoon 2pm check in till next day 8am check out (need to go work) 7 shots was fired. Legs like jelly fish.

Now she becomae ppl wife liau...so sad !!

dohcdohc 08-08-2007 05:54 PM

Quote:

Bro, which spa did you visit? :D

jesterem 08-08-2007 06:21 PM

my best bonk was my former land lady..hubby always in Indonesia 4 business. She stayed with a 10 yo son until i rented one of her rooms.

I first get to take her sweet body....36C breasts with nice light brown nips, after 2 months renting her one of her rooms. used to be pinkish when in her younger days..showed me her topless photo taken when she was 23yo.!!!

she always reminded me not to lock my bedroom door when I am off to work coz she wanted to clean my room in the day time. Knowing that I was still single and a bachelor, she started to give little hints of her intention.

She was quite naughty....she had an attached bathroom but she would leave her bra and undies hanging behind the common bathroom door. I spotted this after abt 1.5 months. Of coz took advantage and sniff her womanly smell. At times it was like she had just hung her panties there as when I took in the smell, my fingers can feel slight moisture on the crotch of her panties. smesll was heavenly sweet and pungent.

This was like almost every day except when her huisband was back. Got once I took the challenge and masturbated with her panties and wrapped my cum on the crotch and hung them back on, took her bra into my room.

Later that day after I returned from my office, my heart was thumping very hard expecting a scolding from her. Saw her alone watching TV and her son asleep on the sofa. smiled at her and quickly walked into my room. There on my bed was her bra I took and her panties (which I did not take)????

b4 I can turn around to close the door...she walked straight in, removed her over sized T shirt and I saw 2 dangling, swinging, bouncing 36C breasts with the perkiest nipples I hv ever seen on a married lady....we frenched, hugged until she guided my hand to her crotch and let me felt her smooth shaved pussy, now lsimy wet from being aroused. Dat night we made love 3 times till the wee hours of the morning...taking a break occasiobally for her to feed her son, bath him and put him to sleep.

good memories,...even now writing this with a hard on...:p