The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Gem unearthed in D13 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=709670)

yamazaki99 19-11-2018 04:04 PM

Gem unearthed in D13

Hi bros.

With recent strong winds blowing, i was kinda depressed with my usual haunts being wiped clean or the girls sent back.

Anyways long story short, drove by this place and just wanted the usual massage and finisher. Assigned this girl whom she told me used to work in a massage centre in a hotel. And thats the hotel where i used to frequent and knowing full well whats on the menu there. In my mind i was thinking "jackpot!"

Started off with some good massage and with usual teasing in your inner thigh and butt crack . And i shall stop here as those has been chionging for years like me will know how this ends. All i can say is i found my next go to place and its discrete enough for now.

I dont post much reviews so be nice ya. And those asking for contacts, i used to hate those only sharing with others who have high points .. but after recent winds .. i finally understood. Will only trade or share with seasoned bros here.

Chiong safe and protect our playgrounds!

superstiffy 19-11-2018 04:42 PM

Re: Gem unearthed in D13

You put lobang here to trade mean sooner or later will be gone also...

xguy2 19-11-2018 07:22 PM

Bro .. pls share. Happy to exchange..

sex-up 20-11-2018 12:54 PM

Can share contact/location? Thanks.

killer_7 20-11-2018 04:37 PM

Can pm me location and contact pls

Soo_rider 25-11-2018 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yamazaki99 (Post 18049467)
Hi bros.

With recent strong winds blowing, i was kinda depressed with my usual haunts being wiped clean or the girls sent back.

Anyways long story short, drove by this place and just wanted the usual massage and finisher. Assigned this girl whom she told me used to work in a massage centre in a hotel. And thats the hotel where i used to frequent and knowing full well whats on the menu there. In my mind i was thinking "jackpot!"

Started off with some good massage and with usual teasing in your inner thigh and butt crack . And i shall stop here as those has been chionging for years like me will know how this ends. All i can say is i found my next go to place and its discrete enough for now.

I dont post much reviews so be nice ya. And those asking for contacts, i used to hate those only sharing with others who have high points .. but after recent winds .. i finally understood. Will only trade or share with seasoned bros here.

Pm pls bro

assrimmer 25-11-2018 08:36 PM

TS care to share? Kum sia

Mqwl 25-11-2018 10:40 PM

Hi bro care to share? Thanks!

sequence79 29-11-2018 11:13 PM

what is D13?

edit: oh i know liao lol

fireboy2211 29-11-2018 11:29 PM

Bro. Where is geylang you talking about? I can share some if you share yours.

soulblader 30-11-2018 08:54 AM

so is what? normal HJ or what?

nvr say what service you experience?

raymondo 30-11-2018 01:42 PM

Bro can share ctc tks

karmaisabitch 30-11-2018 02:27 PM

Share Ctc pls

Emiratesboyz90 30-11-2018 03:30 PM

Share contact please

scuderia88 03-12-2018 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yamazaki99 (Post 18049467)
Hi bros.

Bro, can exchange contact please?