The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Why do well to-to Chinese women don’t like their partner giving money to other women? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=970689)

retyred 11-01-2024 08:05 AM

Why do well to-to Chinese women don’t like their partner giving money to other women?

I see on Douyin as well as from Chinese women working in Singapore that even if they are well to-do, it is a no-no to them if their partner gives money to other women. I wonder what is the real reason. Since these women are well to-do, it’s not the money that matters. They don’t even mind if their partner have affairs with other women as long as they don’t give money to other women. I’m very curious.

AUDIFANSG 11-01-2024 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retyred (Post 22974428)
I see on Douyin as well as from Chinese women working in Singapore that even if they are well to-do, it is a no-no to them if their partner gives money to other women. I wonder what is the real reason. Since these women are well to-do, it’s not the money that matters. They don’t even mind if their partner have affairs with other women as long as they don’t give money to other women. I’m very curious.

Where did u hear them not minding their partners having affairs? Chinese women are very fierce and will even gang up to beat up mistress.

retyred 11-01-2024 08:57 PM

Re: Why do well to-to Chinese women don’t like their partner giving money to other wo

Quote:

Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG (Post 22974821)
Where did u hear them not minding their partners having affairs? Chinese women are very fierce and will even gang up to beat up mistress.

I heard from some of the masseuses. I guess it’s not all Chinese women. I wonder what goes through their minds when they care more about the money than the sex.

fallen11 12-01-2024 12:19 PM

Re: Why do well to-to Chinese women don’t like their partner giving money to other wo

because to them
YOUR MONEY IS THEIR MONEY TOO!

reddragon88 17-04-2024 10:34 AM

because they are jealous and they are worried that if another woman gets money then they will feel that this man is loyal and will take them as their target

Downnwatch 18-04-2024 10:43 AM

it's normal that they guard their ATM from being shared with other women hahaha

chubbybastard 19-04-2024 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retyred (Post 22974428)

I think the only other women that your partner don't mind you giving money to is your mother. If that also your partner have a problem then its a big problem

Edisonoh 25-04-2024 02:31 PM

Basically women don't want to share hahaha, especially when it comes to money. Whether it's the chinese women or no they are the same women who never like to share their ATMs

Dkk79 25-04-2024 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 22977374)
because to them
YOUR MONEY IS THEIR MONEY TOO!

100% right bro 😂

Jackkert 26-04-2024 01:12 PM

this is economics hahaha

boiah 30-04-2024 01:42 PM

because they want everything to be their property