The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   ultimate catfish - almost one year (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=532488)

3head6arms 23-05-2015 07:44 PM

ultimate catfish - almost one year

Just wanna rant. This is certainly not the best place to do it but I guess I gotta get it off my man boobs.

I'm married unhappily. The details of my marriage I shall not go into them. And bros who wanna tell me to work things out... I tried, not exhaustively though, but really I think things will never work out. I'm sure many bros understand such a plight I'm in. I'm staying cos of my child.

I've been sleeping separately in the spare room for more than a year now. Being someone who craves affections from his partner, my marriage is making me feel very hapless. The verbal and mental abuse really make me not want to go home sometimes.

Started to search for side dish about a year ago. Came upon this app that allows the users to post thoughts anonymously. Being a rather emotional guy, I posted my thoughts etc not really expecting anything.

Tbc

Ladyrain 26-05-2015 03:11 AM

Re: ultimate catfish - almost one year

Sure. Plenty for you to choose to chat with here..

Summerhillt 26-05-2015 06:05 AM

That's a cool app! May I know what is it? Anyway yea, most of us do stay due to the kids in marriage. But how long can that last? I've seen couples stayed on cause kids are small, do not want older parents to see them divorce all these. But what matters is how happy can you be?

maxsee 26-05-2015 07:19 AM

Why did you get into the marriage in the first place? And what was the cause for it to break down?

Sometimes I don't get it ... everyone got married because they felt that at the point of marriage they chose someone that they wanted to spend an entire life with ... so what breaks ??? :D:D:D

acidicavex 26-05-2015 01:34 PM

share the apps pls ;)

Botakhead 26-05-2015 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxsee (Post 13086309)
Why did you get into the marriage in the first place? And what was the cause for it to break down?

Sometimes I don't get it ... everyone got married because they felt that at the point of marriage they chose someone that they wanted to spend an entire life with ... so what breaks ??? :D:D:D

People changed. Habits die hard. So better to blame each other.

Botakhead 26-05-2015 02:05 PM

So your story begins with this app with chatting up girls and you got lucky, right?

Have you spared a thought for your other half? Why the situation end up like this, she wants it to happen?

Anyway back to your interesting story.

inuzuka 26-05-2015 05:47 PM

once a marriage counsellor told me this....

after many sessions counselling couples..he realised that its not that people changed after getting married.... its their masks that came off only marriage... all the while during dating they still wear masks even when facing their bfs or gfs... its only after marriage the masks came off... and each other start accusing the party he/she had changed.

during counselling time sometimes the girl/guy will say "but before marry u r not like this" then the other will reply "no, iam always like this its just that u never realise/ you never see/ you dont know etc....

iam always like this because i wear a mask...didnt want to scare u... yet.

even some dating for over 15 years didnt know the bad habits their partners has and only see it after marriage. some say had they know it b4 marriage they would not have marry him/her... bcos all these small little accumulative irritants are actually the fatal firecrackers. small but deadly....

we often like to say....open eyes big big and see b4 marry the person... but its almost impossible when the things u r suppose to see are invisible.. only till after marriage then they become visible.. :D

Edyta 26-05-2015 08:08 PM

TS u seems v lonely n sad in the marriage. when u start to seek emotional connections outside marriage be careful, its likely to become an affair n threaten your marriage. paid sex solves some needs (mainly physical) not that i advocate it but at least no emotional repercussions that u might not want.

urgg 10-06-2015 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3head6arms (Post 13076316)

I've been sleeping separately in the spare room for more than a year now. Being someone who craves affections from his partner, my marriage is making me feel very hapless. The verbal and mental abuse really make me not want to go home sometimes.

Verbal and Mental abuse..? leave her..! sorry to say that.. :(

SEAJ 10-06-2015 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3head6arms (Post 13076316)
Started to search for side dish about a year ago. Came upon this app that allows the users to post thoughts anonymously. Being a rather emotional guy, I posted my thoughts etc not really expecting anything.

Tbc

Hmmm.... is it just me or do I detect that actually TS's intentions in starting this thread is to tell his story of adventure and debauchery?

And not really to get advise or have a discussion on what to do with this marital state of affairs.

That is if he ever actually decide to come back on after his single post here!
SEAJ

topcook1 11-06-2015 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inuzuka (Post 13088494)

after many sessions counselling couples..he realised that its not that people changed after getting married.... its their masks that came off only marriage... all the while during dating they still wear masks even when facing their bfs or gfs... its only after marriage the masks came off... and each other start accusing the party he/she had changed.

Everyone is wearing a mask when comes to the society..be it with friends , colleagues etc....only the family members will know what is behind the mask.

ShittyAss 14-06-2015 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inuzuka (Post 13088494)

during counselling time sometimes the girl/guy will say "but before marry u r not like this" then the other will reply "no, iam always like this its just that u never realise/ you never see/ you dont know etc....

iam always like this because i wear a mask...didnt want to scare u... yet.

even some dating for over 15 years didnt know the bad habits their partners has and only see it after marriage. some say had they know it b4 marriage they would not have marry him/her... bcos all these small little accumulative irritants are actually the fatal firecrackers. small but deadly....

we often like to say....open eyes big big and see b4 marry the person... but its almost impossible when the things u r suppose to see are invisible.. only till after marriage then they become visible.. :D

Totally agreed with u on this...

buaya18 15-06-2015 03:00 AM

Catfish = "Thor Sard" :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by blocky (Post 13169403)
i think many people don't understand what is catfish :D

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=catfish

A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.

Ngengheng 15-06-2015 09:37 AM

TS u really are suffering....do u wants to suffer for the rest of your life?