The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   question for sisters...do sisters share contacts too? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=370881)

muscleboi 18-05-2013 10:04 AM

question for sisters...do sisters share contacts too?

i find it really interesting and at some sense, grateful(?) that bros here are, more often than not, willing to share ladies contact to other bros so we may get a chance with the ladies as well.

how about sisters? will you be willing to share contacts with other sisters if you found a guy who is really good on bed? is there a secret place similarly to sbf which you sisters use to share such contacts?

maybe men and women operate differently because of how our minds are wired. but will like to hear from sisters personal experience. :)

Camel 18-05-2013 11:18 AM

Re: question for sisters...do sisters share contacts too?

This is an interesting topic you bring up :cool:

the_e_ones 18-05-2013 01:12 PM

Come come all sistas... please share your thoughts and feedbacks so that we guys can serve you better! :p

Lauhuu 18-05-2013 01:27 PM

Thought this thread was started not so long ago? A repeat? Same TS?

skarlett 18-05-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscleboi (Post 9010295)
i find it really interesting and at some sense, grateful(?) that bros here are, more often than not, willing to share ladies contact to other bros so we may get a chance with the ladies as well.

how about sisters? will you be willing to share contacts with other sisters if you found a guy who is really good on bed? is there a secret place similarly to sbf which you sisters use to share such contacts?

maybe men and women operate differently because of how our minds are wired. but will like to hear from sisters personal experience. :)

I guess girls are more discreet when it comes to such stuffs. Hence theres no sammygirls forum? Haa..

muscleboi 18-05-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skarlett (Post 9011300)
I guess girls are more discreet when it comes to such stuffs. Hence theres no sammygirls forum? Haa..

thats such a pity.. :o any sister wanna step in to clarify? :p

skarlett 18-05-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscleboi (Post 9012379)
thats such a pity.. :o any sister wanna step in to clarify? :p

好东西自己留着吃. :d

nuclearkid 18-05-2013 08:23 PM

Its a good point raised by TS. Guys are easy, most of us anyway. A girl chatting us up will seldom get rejected. :D So its actually very easy to get to know us!

sane 19-05-2013 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscleboi (Post 9010295)

No gals in the right mind will risk being "labelled" by her fellow peers for sleeping around :rolleyes:

asdfghjkl 19-05-2013 02:12 AM

never try it before.. :o

maddog_mlvn 19-05-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skarlett (Post 9012559)
好东西自己留着吃. :d

In Cantonese 独吃难胖.

skarlett 19-05-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn (Post 9014852)
In Cantonese 独吃难胖.

Hmm.. don quite get it..

flowbow 19-05-2013 12:54 PM

Cannot imagine sleeping with a guy who has slept with my girl friend before. It just seems so awkward. No thanks!

muscleboi 19-05-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flowbow (Post 9015804)
Cannot imagine sleeping with a guy who has slept with my girl friend before. It just seems so awkward. No thanks!

no la sis. its discreet sharing. something like sbf. we share contact but we dont know bros in person.

flowbow 19-05-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscleboi (Post 9015996)
no la sis. its discreet sharing. something like sbf. we share contact but we dont know bros in person.

Well, still doesn't seem right to me. I wouldn't like the guy I fancy to be sleeping with someone else even though there's supposed to be no strings attached between us. Hmm. I guess maybe I'm just not cut out for FBs and stuff like that then. :p