The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Kunming, Lijiang, Yunnan - China (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=17700)

PuTonRen 22-07-2008 06:46 PM

Re: Kunming - China

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuters (Post 2914951)
Many thanks for the great info pal.

Wa, the price damm exp for a cheapstake like me. Is it for 1 shot? She must be damm chio to make you part with 1500. Cant find any partners so can only try massage parlour. The Jin Long hotel also charges 168 for massage, quality so so. Anyway, I went to 1 mp near the hotel, Yun Tian or something like that, but the lady insist that the joint is clean when I requested for other services.

Seems that the vice trade is rather rampant around the area.
Talking about fraud, seems that the whole of Yunnan is infested with conman. Heard the locals saying that many of the conman are from Teochew.

Dear Brother,

We are here to share, and I am merely recounting the limited knowledge that I have gathered when I was there. Yes, the girl whom gave the service was from the 'Bai" Tribe, smooth skin and nice complexion, and the body is quite firm without excess fats.

Kunming is not a safe place especially near the train station. Where I always stayed, Kai Wah Hotel, its surrounding is really not a pleasant one.

Now with the bombing incidents, the Public Security will come down hard on illegal activities, brothers in Kunming, please exercise caution, as these Gong An need to produce results to show that they are doing something. Do not get caught in the process.

My 2 cent worth.

Regards

p.s Bro SGPshanghai69, did not know that you also drift into Kunming Thread to share with us. Actually, I have more things to write on Chongqing and Chengdu as you know that these are my favourite places.

reuters 23-07-2008 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SGPshanghai69 (Post 2915064)
Play safe.............especially for now.....with so many unrest around...:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by PuTonRen (Post 2916048)
Now with the bombing incidents, the Public Security will come down hard on illegal activities, brothers in Kunming, please exercise caution, as these Gong An need to produce results to show that they are doing something. Do not get caught in the process.

+1. Coupled with the Olympics, many entertainment establishments are closing or reducing the operating hours. A chick from Chu Xiong was telling me that her sauna is gonna be closed for a week, even those in small towns are gearing up for raids, what more for those in the bigger cities.

SGPshanghai69 23-07-2008 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PuTonRen (Post 2916048)
p.s Bro SGPshanghai69, did not know that you also drift into Kunming Thread to share with us. Actually, I have more things to write on Chongqing and Chengdu as you know that these are my favourite places.

Yo Big Bro Putonren,
I'm merely sharing the news clip here with fellow bros in Kunming so as to forewarn all bros about the tense situation there.
You too, do exercise extra cautions big bro if you're heading there. Afterall, we're all foriegners on a foreign land so only good to be careful la big bro.....;)

SGPshanghai69 23-07-2008 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reuters (Post 2917350)
+1. Coupled with the Olympics, many entertainment establishments are closing or reducing the operating hours........... even those in small towns are gearing up for raids, what more for those in the bigger cities.

Hi Bro Reuters,
You're indeed right on the info you will told.

Not only all entertainment joints are to be closed in all particiating cities (Shanghai, Beijing, Tsingtao, etc) during the O' Games but also just this morning, the local radio announced that all air flights taking off & landing in Beijing Capital Airport on the 8 Aug 2008, the Grand Opening Day of O' Games will banned for the whole day!!!!!

So for any fellow bros who's planning to travel to Beijing or out of Beijing on the 8 Aug 2008, do take note & plan otherwise.
Cheerios.

reuters 23-07-2008 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SGPshanghai69 (Post 2917445)
the local radio announced that all air flights taking off & landing in Beijing Capital Airport on the 8 Aug 2008, the Grand Opening Day of O' Games will banned for the whole day!!!!!

Drastic move. They are betting everything to ensure a smooth start.

GreenHorny 23-07-2008 06:51 PM

yeap just heard frm frends back in kmg that the bombing has created a big hoohaa over there, ppl r avoiding the buses.
anyway, ppl thinking of gg kunming in august, all china eastern flights ceased in august so can only take silkair or thai or transit domestically. wujiaba airport now is heavily secured...
as for anti vice yeap, my freind telling me that some of the smaller hc will be closed, but those big hc with backgrd is still carrying on and is on the safe side.

monvantee 06-10-2008 03:00 PM

bros, any recent updates for Kunming. Will b going on mid of this month and will be staying at Spring City Resort n Hong Hua Qiao.

Thanks in advance.

cwvlchua 06-10-2008 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monvantee (Post 3123637)
bros, any recent updates for Kunming. Will b going on mid of this month and will be staying at Spring City Resort n Hong Hua Qiao.

Thanks in advance.

Bro you can try this guys Ding Liang HP:13888723788 (most of golfer go there) in one of the hotel club Tangchi town
is very near to Spring city Golf & Lake resort about 20-30min (don’t ask those PPL in the resort as is the same place But price is very Ex unless you know them well).

Advice go there at 3.oopm to 5.oopm don’t go too late.
(RMB-300-400 S/time) mentions to them was introduced by MR LEE from Sin (famous old man 60+ who own of 1 unit of the Hill Resort in the Golf country club l there) (Not me for sure hehe).

Or else the price is like 600rmb 1round.

Hope the above info is useful? In town the HC is not Bad but just can’t re-call the Info sorry Bro

monvantee 07-10-2008 12:25 AM

cwvlchua - Many thanks for the info on Tangchi Town.

Now, just need some info for the city area as will be more free on Day 2 & 3 as will be staying at Hong Hua Qiao area.

Thanks in advance again

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwvlchua (Post 3123943)
Bro you can try this guys Ding Liang HP:13888723788 (most of golfer go there) in one of the hotel club Tangchi town
is very near to Spring city Golf & Lake resort about 20-30min (don’t ask those PPL in the resort as is the same place But price is very Ex unless you know them well).

Advice go there at 3.oopm to 5.oopm don’t go too late.
(RMB-300-400 S/time) mentions to them was introduced by MR LEE from Sin (famous old man 60+ who own of 1 unit of the Hill Resort in the Golf country club l there) (Not me for sure hehe).

Or else the price is like 600rmb 1round.

Hope the above info is useful? In town the HC is not Bad but just can’t re-call the Info sorry Bro

cwvlchua 07-10-2008 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monvantee (Post 3125041)
cwvlchua - Many thanks for the info on Tangchi Town.

Now, just need some info for the city area as will be more free on Day 2 & 3 as will be staying at Hong Hua Qiao area.

Thanks in advance again

Sorry Bro not so sure about this place, For the HC can’t find the name card (try to make friend with the Chef SIN&MY that station there) from the Hole 19 café  he will know where as he was there with us, as is one of the Management staff bring us there, HC is just next to a local Supermarket in town.

FOR the HC tell them you want the Gymnastics style she will hang herself upside down a rope with your dick in her mouth going round and round beware of your s/bro get twisted whahaha and I try with 2meiemi 1500RMB for about 3/4hour n BJ with element style 冰火 Ice/Tea/.

The details might not be up-to date as I was there 07 NOV as is almost a year .

RT_King 12-10-2008 08:14 PM

Hi Bros in Kunming,

I will be there at the end of the month and will be staying at New Era Hotel, any recommendation of Massage / Spa and getting a good FL there?

Thanks in advance:D

SureshMohinder 02-11-2008 09:46 PM

Juz got back from a few days' of R&R in the eternal spring city of kunming.

I thot i'll share a couple of activities horny bros can do over there.

1. Dancing Hall

There are dancing halls in kunming where you can invite the large no of girls (all age groups, mostly early 20s) for a dance. The dance is done in the middle of a big hall with the lights totally out. you don't see anything. so while you dance you can rubba rubba the girls for the duration of a song (5mins). just when the lights abt to come on, you pay the girl 10Y. or you can have the girl sit with you and rubba rubba when the lights are off throughout the duration of i think 13 songs, all for 100Y.

There are a couple of these.
The best i've heard is 红联舞厅at茭苓路西园北路路口
Another is 百灵舞厅at春苑小区

Open from 3pm to 5.20pm and 9pm to 11.20pm.

2. KTV

Some bros have covered this here. The one we went to is 尊龙 KTV, near 桃园路. Girls are 200Y tip and they'll accompany you throughout the nite, and throw in a strip dance in their panties. Minimum charge is 380Y, and you can either get a dozen of beer, or 2 red wine or 1 chivas with that minimum. The waiter is 100Y. There are mummies and we didn't tip them.
I'll go to L4 for better educated girls, think they can communicate better compared to the village girls on L6. Can try both levels and see which you fancy.
A small adjoining compartment or room in the KTV rooms where you can invite the girls to tongue, finger, rubba, fj. Additional tip of 100Y would suffice.

3. Massage Shops

This is just a front for whorehouse. There are a number of them along 丹霞路. Go in and ask for a massage, cost is 35Y. You'll be asked to pick a girl, from abt 4-5. Then led into this small cubicle, brightly lit though, and the girl will do bedek massage on you. If you get enough of it, ask for special, price shd be 100Y for fj. These operate from 11am.

4. FL

You'll also encounter FLs along 鱼翅街. As you walk past them, you'll be asked 要吗? Then you'll be led to a dark alley to choose your girl, so dark that you can't see whether old hag or SYT. They'll offer you 80Y but I believe can be bargained down to 50Y.

5. Spa

Bros have covered these. Didn't try any during this trip. Previously trip was offered a hj plus spa facilities at 168Y. Believe you can get a fj from 300Y no prob.

6. Night entertainment

Go to this pub. 太阳雨 at 西坝路 next to 海航酒店. You'll enjoy clean fun there with warm company from the hostesses.
Ask for 敏姐 and tell her you're from Singapore. She always entertain golfers from SIN.
Or go to the latest disco at 昆都 - 苏河, Suzhou has it, and it has come down to KMG. Or enjoy yourself at TOP ONE. Can try ONS there.

So based on my experience. Your day itinerary can be as such:
9am - 3pm : Sightseeing and shopping
3pm - 5.30pm : Dancing hall
5.30pm - 6.30pm : fj at massage shops
8pm to 12am : alternate yourself with KTV, pub, disco, dancing hall

Hope all of you can consider kunming as a place not juz for golf but for fun.

PM me if you need info

kt71 07-11-2008 12:47 PM

Re: Golf in Lijiang - China

Any brother ever golf in Lijiang?

May I know some detailed information like how many golf courses are there, how far away from downtown Lijiang, green fees, how to make booking, rent a set of club ...etc. May have to play alone leh ...

Much appreciated.

KT

TongBakFu 09-12-2008 02:40 AM

Just to remind brothers who are thinking to refer to forum when theyre in China, The great China Firewall blocks sammyboy, which i found out the hard way. Suggest to Copy this whole thread into your notebook for reference if you need to or memorize and copy down essential directions.

Wish I had....Was lost when i got there and couldnt access sammyboy.

Spend 6 days and only managed to try 2 saunas, Tian He Sauna and another I cant remember. But Tian He is not bad, a bit expensive, but has the hanging upside down service mentioned previously. Total cost for a threesome is 1500 including back scrubbing, and sauna costs.

Managed to find a friend's friend who took me to a disco and had some drinking fun without hostesses as I couldnt recall which KTV was recommended here.

Must make another trip down in future.

dragonfruit 16-12-2008 09:15 PM

Re: Golf in Lijiang - China

Quote:

Originally Posted by kt71 (Post 3212704)
Any brother ever golf in Lijiang?

May I know some detailed information like how many golf courses are there, how far away from downtown Lijiang, green fees, how to make booking, rent a set of club ...etc. May have to play alone leh ...

Much appreciated.

KT

Try this site, Golf Course Reviews China, Hong Kong and Asia most courses are available here, but price here is a bit high.