The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Teenager issues... (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=788978)

alleniate 08-09-2020 04:51 PM

Teenager issues...

Anyone here have problem with their teenagers at home?

My daughter is driving me crazy..... she's 15 and she started hanging out with YPs... starts to smoke... put tattoos.... I don't know my little princess becomes like this.....

Im seriously drowning.... to be honest... this is the worse I've ever felt in my life and sometimes i wish i won't wake up in the morning...

aczeta76 08-09-2020 04:54 PM

Re: Teenager issues...

Quote:

Originally Posted by alleniate (Post 20203705)
Anyone here have problem with their teenagers at home?

My daughter is driving me crazy..... she's 15 and she started hanging out with YPs... starts to smoke... put tattoos.... I don't know my little princess becomes like this.....

Im seriously drowning.... to be honest... this is the worse I've ever felt in my life and sometimes i wish i won't wake up in the morning...

bro.. dun sweat it.. many intervention avenues around. Both of you can still talk right, if so still not too bad.

PM me if you need me to point you to who to help

alleniate 09-09-2020 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aczeta76 (Post 20203711)
bro.. dun sweat it.. many intervention avenues around. Both of you can still talk right, if so still not too bad.

PM me if you need me to point you to who to help

I've attended PPP training, kid is already undergoing counselling. Undergone mediation with her and counsellor. Nothing really helps..

I think the point is I cant bear to even see her. I can't stand the sight of her. all her actions disgusts me. I know it sounds bad coming from a father. But that's the truth. This renders it impossible for me to talk to her.

I just want to give up. But I can't because of my wife.

I really dont see a way out of this.

aczeta76 09-09-2020 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alleniate (Post 20205102)
I've attended PPP training, kid is already undergoing counselling. Undergone mediation with her and counsellor. Nothing really helps..

I think the point is I cant bear to even see her. I can't stand the sight of her. all her actions disgusts me. I know it sounds bad coming from a father. But that's the truth. This renders it impossible for me to talk to her.

I just want to give up. But I can't because of my wife.

I really dont see a way out of this.

PPP is just one of the ways. Sometimes you need the right mentor to get through to her and find the root cause. Many times, as parents - you may be blind to what is causing the situation. While some are really BPC, there are ways of helping