The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Anxiety while waiting out 1 mth period (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=644480)

desmondquek 21-03-2017 10:51 AM

Anxiety while waiting out 1 mth period

Hi all,

Had sex with gf.

Blood was raging so didn't care much about risks prior to the act. Wah immense regret afterwards.

Insomnia for many days - spent countless hours reading threads here.

Learnt that condoms do not protect much against things like Herpes & HPV. Would not have went if I had known this earlier. FML.

Going for 4th gen test HIV after 1 mth and a comprehensive STD test as well.

Tried being stoical -- regarding everything as already preordained & necessary..

..but concepts cannot outweigh immediate feeling. How do you cope with the anxiety and stress during the long wait? Please advise.

Bangc0ck 21-03-2017 11:46 AM

Re: Anxiety while waiting out 1 mth period

Transmission of HIV and herpes with condoms intact is almost impossible.

If this helps to make reduce your anxiety, but yes, get tested to be 100% sure.

Big Sexy 21-03-2017 11:53 AM

oh man.... who told u that? :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bangc0ck (Post 15744820)

If this helps to make reduce your anxiety, but yes, get tested to be 100% sure.

sam91 21-03-2017 12:19 PM

Do 4th gen test in 14th to 18th day first to get earliest indicator. Then do a repeat in 28th day.

Do a comprehensive check in 90th day (3 months)

Big Sexy 21-03-2017 01:01 PM

for all u know ....u probably already have the herpes virus before this encounter..as far as HIV is concern, so long there is no obvious condom tear u are not in the high risk category..

Quote:

Originally Posted by desmondquek (Post 15744601)

..but concepts cannot outweigh immediate feeling. How do you cope with the anxiety and stress during the long wait? Please advise.

sammyboyfor 21-03-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bangc0ck (Post 15744820)

Condoms do not provide protection against Herpes because the virus is transmitted via skin to skin contact in areas not covered by the condom eg the base of the shaft of the penis and the scrotum.

desmondquek 21-03-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 15745064)
for all u know ....u probably already have the herpes virus before this encounter..as far as HIV is concern, so long there is no obvious condom tear u are not in the high risk category..

tbh it's my first. Feeling absolutely wretched.

sammyboyfor 21-03-2017 01:12 PM

Quote:

The best way to cope in my opinion is to visit more hookers to take your mind off matters.

If you visit hookers on a regular basis you'll get used to the idea of having frequent commercial sex and the possible consequences will be pushed to the back of your mind to the point where the thoughts don't trouble you anymore.

celcius 21-03-2017 03:12 PM

Quote:

Hi all,

Visited an unregulated PRC hooker (HDB) 4 days back. Only had protected vaginal sex - condom was a thin 003; may have a risk of breakage.

Blood was raging so didn't care much about risks prior to the act. Wah immense regret afterwards.

Insomnia for many days - spent countless hours reading threads here.

Learnt that condoms do not protect much against things like Herpes & HPV. Would not have went if I had known this earlier. FML.

Going for 4th gen test HIV after 1 mth and a comprehensive STD test as well.

Tried being stoical -- regarding everything as already preordained & necessary..

Ok the last thing you will need right now is to put additional stress on yourself by thinking of the many negative possibilities that you might have gotten when the test results aren't out.

So long as you did use a condom throughout (Thank god you did not completely let your small head take over), you're more or less safe from HIV.

As for STDs, whatever it is, just closely monitor your condition in the meanwhile and look out for any other symptoms. Some STDs are curable and some aren't (like herpes, but it ain't gonna kill you). Do some reading up first to understand more about these conditions and their symptoms so that you're better equipped in handling whatever the future holds for you.

Bangc0ck 21-03-2017 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Sexy (Post 15744839)
oh man.... who told u that? :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 15745079)
Condoms do not provide protection against Herpes because the virus is transmitted via skin to skin contact in areas not covered by the condom eg the base of the shaft of the penis and the scrotum.

I used the word "almost impossible".
Even via fluids that is in contact with unprotected part of the condom does have possible transmission but unlikely.

To begin with, herpes transmission is easily transmitted with direct contact with active sore. It could also transmit through no visible sore but active shedding in process.

The least possible would be that the minimal fluids carrying the herpes virus, out of the pussy, exposed to air, and get in contact with your open skin, giving you the skin-to-skin infection. Thats my definition of "almost impossible".

sammyboyfor 21-03-2017 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celcius (Post 15745439)
Ok the last thing you will need right now is to put additional stress on yourself by thinking of the many negative possibilities that you might have gotten when the test results aren't out.

I don't know why people get so worked up over the fear of STDs and HIV after just ONE protected fuck.

Just look at Ed Powers he has fucked tens of thousands of girls RAW and he's still around.

As far as I can see the biggest risk to his health is he has got so damned fat! He'll die of a cardiac arrest long before he dies of any nasty viruses. :p

Likewise for Ron Jeremy. Still alive and kicking and fucking but will probably die of a heart attack long before HIV catches up with him. :D

Bangc0ck 21-03-2017 03:35 PM

That is a very good comparison. :D:D
Almost nothing much to worry if you use the condom the right way i feel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 15745506)
I don't know why people get so worked up over the fear of STDs and HIV after just ONE protected fuck.

Just look at Ed Powers he has fucked tens of thousands of girls RAW and he's still around.

As far as I can see the biggest risk to his health is he has got so damned fat! He'll die of a cardiac arrest long before he dies of any nasty viruses. :p

Likewise for Ron Jeremy. Still alive and kicking and fucking but will probably die of a heart attack long before HIV catches up with him. :D

celcius 21-03-2017 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 15745506)

My only deduction from this, which so far is consistent with most cases, is that most of these people aren't well educated about STDs and HIV. They only take the initiative to read up on it ONLY after suspicions that they might have contacted it.

Call this a panic attack if you like, it's when you feel helpless and clueless about symptoms/effects that you see after performing sexual acts and the only thing they can relate to with sex is HIV, and HIV ultimately leads to death.

sammyboyfor 21-03-2017 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bangc0ck (Post 15745502)

The least possible would be that the minimal fluids carrying the herpes virus, out of the pussy, exposed to air, and get in contact with your open skin, giving you the skin-to-skin infection. Thats my definition of "almost impossible".

Fluids are not required to transmit Herpes. Skin contact is sufficient.

Estimates are that condoms are 50% effective against herpes which does not equate to "almost impossible". It means that all it does is reduce the chances by half.

DoctorTan 21-03-2017 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 15745087)
The best way to cope in my opinion is to visit more hookers to take your mind off matters.

LOL! Fight fire with fire.

For HIV get a 4th Gen test at 2 weeks. It will give you a very good indication.

If you have the cash, get a RNA PCR test at 10 days. That is conclusive.

For Herpes - Que Sera Sera