The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   To all ex cheongster.. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=662683)

tommyleesg 17-08-2017 11:08 PM

To all ex cheongster..

How's ur life now? How u quit? Are you married and live happily ever after? Share ur thoughts.

korean 18-08-2017 10:29 AM

Re: To all ex cheongster..

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommyleesg (Post 16310550)
How's ur life now? How u quit? Are you married and live happily ever after? Share ur thoughts.

I quit cheonging after I started a relationship with an ex-wl. I'm divorced and plan to get married with her. After quiting cheonging, I do not need to worry of getting std/hiv or get caught by ppl I know. Furthermore, when cheonging I felt guilty and emptiness, now no more as I have more spare time to fulfill my targets in my life. As she knows all my past history, same for her too, we do not need to hide or lie anything. We both have a sigh of relief as we can be truthful as much as we can to each other.

TS, are u planning to quit as well?

conquer 20-08-2017 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by korean (Post 16311954)
I quit cheonging after I started a relationship with an ex-wl.

This is interesting. This is just like saying: I quit smoking as now my body can auto generates nicotine. :o

tommyleesg 20-08-2017 12:51 PM

Done it a few times. 1st time panick. soon becomes an addiction. The more I do, the more guilt I have. Some times I feel empty. Like actually I dun really enjoy it. Dun know what the fuck I want. Care to share more if any of u have the same feeling as I have.

korean 20-08-2017 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conquer (Post 16319326)
This is interesting. This is just like saying: I quit smoking as now my body can auto generates nicotine. :o

hahah :D:D:D tat scenario is still harmful, as good as continue smoking.

korean 20-08-2017 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommyleesg (Post 16320600)
Done it a few times. 1st time panick. soon becomes an addiction. The more I do, the more guilt I have. Some times I feel empty. Like actually I dun really enjoy it. Dun know what the fuck I want. Care to share more if any of u have the same feeling as I have.

Like I said, got the same feeling too. If u really think of quiting, ask urself why u into this addiction. Then u may be able to get rid of it to by tackling the root cause. Good luck! :)

conquer 21-08-2017 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommyleesg (Post 16320600)

I think i understand what you mean... it's like you turn on the TV just want to make some noise in the air, but you don't care what the TV programme is about. :o

This is called emptiness, my friend. Some people go gambling, take drug, get drunk, ... because of emptiness. They don't really enjoy what they are doing, but they just want to do some shits to make them forget about how lonely they are.

swiftrunner 21-08-2017 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommyleesg (Post 16310550)

I do not chiong MP or FL. More of discos and ktvs.

Been years since i have been doing that.

Used to go 6 days a week and then cut to thrice a week.

Now i go once a month, i enjoy but i become more aimless in life.

At times if i am bored, i get a girl otherwise i just relax and drink my drinks, listen to music.

At times i want to do sports but no friends to do with. It has been years since i mingle with local ladies. Now at times, i just go hfj buy out and that is it.

comrade2 24-08-2017 12:07 AM

haven quit, but have intention, but when horny again, hard to control urge. how?

bayter 24-08-2017 12:26 AM

this is like drug, once you start, hard to quit. Unless something drastic happen in your life.

yaber 24-08-2017 01:48 AM

what about you TS? Have you quit?

conquer 26-08-2017 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comrade2 (Post 16335726)
haven quit, but have intention, but when horny again, hard to control urge. how?

You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave. :)

hock19 28-09-2017 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by korean (Post 16311954)
I quit cheonging after I started a relationship with an ex-wl. I'm divorced and plan to get married with her. After quiting cheonging, I do not need to worry of getting std/hiv or get caught by ppl I know. Furthermore, when cheonging I felt guilty and emptiness, now no more as I have more spare time to fulfill my targets in my life. As she knows all my past history, same for her too, we do not need to hide or lie anything. We both have a sigh of relief as we can be truthful as much as we can to each other.

TS, are u planning to quit as well?

I did ask a WL once when we were together and ask whether she want to get married. She said no and the reason is that whilst it is all nice and in love all is well. But after getting married for a few years when one start quarrelling, she said that the guy, although will say not to worry about her past now, might start bringing up her past history during a quarrel - so the best is not to get married!!

deathrocker 29-09-2017 10:25 PM

we all know its as tough as nails to quit, for me at least, almost impossible. i feel quilty as fuck, empty most times to go back, have a screw to feel the void.

Iwanboomboom 30-09-2017 07:39 AM

Nice thread! Support!