The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Raid warnings! I just survived AV raid !!! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=179154)

Samsung-Omnia 13-04-2010 10:55 PM

Raid warnings! I just survived AV raid !!!

I walk into an AV raid at New Changi Hotel half an hour ago.I was on my way down to G land and stopped at the Caltex station beside New Changi Hotel at Changi Road.I went into New Changi Hotel to intending to use the gents and ask for directions when a few ah-bengs approached me at the entrance and ask me looking for who and wat room I going to.

I politely told them I not looking for anyone or going to any rooms thinking they were pimps soliciting for biz turned ard when 1 of them stopped me flashed his warrant card and say he police.

I was told to go into the lobby,sit down and produce my IC while emptying my pockets which btw held 2 condoms.Damn they even open my cig box to chk if my cigs were legal.

Then came the questioning,ask me wat was I doing there and was I going to find gals at the hotel,I told them I came to petrol kiosk for beer and when asked abt the condoms I sheepishly told them I standby it in case got lobang at G land. Damn scared ask me to go back or take breathlyser as I drove and parked at the Caltex just beside.

Luckily aft screening I was let off without any trouble.
So to all bros out there intending to chiong this few days dun think any hotels not in hot areas safe hor.

Pls up me if u think my warning was helpful TKS!!!

nyquist 13-04-2010 10:59 PM

Re: Raid warnings! I just survived AV raid !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samsung-Omnia (Post 4770182)
I walk into an AV raid at New Changi Hotel half an hour ago.I was on my way down to G land and stopped at the Caltex station beside New Changi Hotel at Changi Road.I went into New Changi Hotel to intending to use the gents and ask for directions when a few ah-bengs approached me at the entrance and ask me looking for who and wat room I going to.

I politely told them I not looking for any room or going to any rooms thinking they were pimps soliciting for biz turned ard when 1 of them stopped me flashed his warrant card and say he police.

I was told to go into the lobby,sit down and produce my IC while emptying my pockets which btw held 2 condoms.Damn they even open my cig box to chk if my cigs were legal.

Then came the questioning,ask me wat was I doing there and was I going to find gals at the hotel,I told them I came to petrol kiosk for beer and when asked abt the condoms I sheepishly told them I standby it in case got lobang at G land. Damn scared ask me to go back or take breathlyser as I drove and parked at the Caltex just beside.

Luckily aft screening I was let off without any trouble.
So to all bros out there intending to chiong this few days dun think any hotels not in hot areas safe hor.

Freaking Shit..... Too much ....No place is as safe as home...

tigerboy18 13-04-2010 11:04 PM

hai..... looks like we hv to stay low n b very careful. I guess I m staying away from d FL scene for a little while. :(

Wtapss 13-04-2010 11:08 PM

Thanks for your live report.We will be alert if we happen to be there.

lcbguy 13-04-2010 11:12 PM

Tnks for the sharing.Scary, every place is not safe for bonking now.:cool:

Samsung-Omnia 13-04-2010 11:14 PM

My c0ck shrank by at least 3 inches while I was being questioned there.

Xgenre 13-04-2010 11:14 PM

Must be the doing of some okt. That hotel got no transit at all. Must be some okt housing their girls there. I don't think the vietnamese girls who are prowling for business at Joo Chiat will stay in the hotels in Joo Chiat. Too expensive for them.

riokia 13-04-2010 11:15 PM

Thought the hotel was under reno??? I remember passing by it on Friday still under reno.

A Simple Man 13-04-2010 11:20 PM

look like they are going to do a massive clean up before the YOG.
actually this is also good for us.
clearing the old stocks,then come the new and fresh stocks.

Samsung-Omnia 13-04-2010 11:24 PM

Tks to bro n33dl3 for his 2 precious points.

caveator 14-04-2010 12:33 AM

haiz.....these few days....pcc at home already....sian.

now looking at newspaper to see if there any room or house for short term rental

u know wat i mean :rolleyes:

strudel 14-04-2010 12:39 AM

huh?? New Changi Hotel got spotchecks/raid??

if they raid Changi81 just down the road more realistic.

its just a block away from my workplace and the hotel always looks very quiet. dun even heard of girls based at this hotel.

no transit rooms available, and it looks very rundown especially the deserted/abandoned connected portion beside it.

but whatever it is all hotels not safe.. depend on luck which hotel they draw lot..

thanks for the tip bro samsung-omnia :)

icecum 14-04-2010 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyquist (Post 4770188)
Freaking Shit..... Too much ....No place is as safe as home...

Stay at home also not safe lor what happend if you are naked just wear underwear walking around in your own room or going to your own toliet.......... :(

This is singapore............ even at our own House Do our Own thing Also can be wrong lor.....

nokia611o 14-04-2010 01:36 AM

thk all bro for sharing, prc gal , not safe .

handcell 14-04-2010 01:56 AM

haha... wanna do "things" at yr own hse, roll down the curtain lar... no need to show off mah ... rite? kekeke....