The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   China OKT package inclusive hotel (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=199105)

sggirls 06-08-2010 01:34 AM

China OKT package inclusive hotel

Calling all OKT to package their girls like those OKTs offering Thai girls.

The package should include 1shot with hotel 1hr, 2 shots with hotel 1 hr or 2 shots 2 hrs with hotel. Ideally should not house the girls in H81.

Save all brothers problem with looking for hotel and answering questions. Imagine all bros stop visting H81, their business sure heavily affected and serve them right for increasing the price.

What say you all my good OKTs. Just a humble suggestion. :D Some of the brothers with good math can provide some calculation to let the OKT knows it is a viable solution or not? Room can be booked in the PRC name and not in the OKT name. So anything happen also not their problem.

Rential 06-08-2010 04:42 AM

Re: China OKT package inclusive hotel

Would depend on pricing and convenience I think. There are already some clubs that provides the rooms and such. But for me, still prefer clean sheets and the room itself where I can rest until time is up.

iloveprc123 06-08-2010 04:59 AM

if prc can be like those thai FL having breakfast promo. WA SHIOK!

pdmmlvr 06-08-2010 08:01 AM

very good suggestion, it oso solve the problems for us looking for hotel, as the rules getting tighter.

Thanks

narrah 06-08-2010 08:31 AM

Good suggestion bro - I'd be interested to try out if room included; for various reasons I choose not to register at a hotel in my name...

Oh yes 06-08-2010 08:46 AM

I skip H81 and go for OKT already, unless got room provide :p.

OKT's gals not easy to book, they like more business now. :p

Xgenre 06-08-2010 09:09 AM

Unlikely to work. Thais are more simple minded. They know they have a language barrier in Singapore and so let the okt settle the language difference and set up the appointments. I think the thais aren't as money minded too. $120/2/2 you can find quite a selection.

China Fls know most of us can speak Chinese. So they can come here and easily set up their own appointments. In fact, some of them draw alliances. You pass me the list of your customers when you go back and I will do likewise. So even for someone on her 1st trip here, they can find customers easily. If an OKT is involved, he needs to be paid right? A standard China fl on her own charges $80/1/1. How much more will she cost if there's an okt? If you expect the China Fls to get to bed with you, a deal like $120/2/2 won't work.

allfuzzy 06-08-2010 09:49 AM

I agree with this bro ... all inclusive package for these PRCs is better. Don't mind paying slightly higher than going around looking for rooms and etc.:)

Hoon Kee 06-08-2010 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sggirls (Post 5089238)

The package should include 1shot with hotel 1hr, 2 shots with hotel 1 hr or 2 shots 2 hrs with hotel. Ideally should not house the girls in H81.

Save all brothers problem with looking for hotel and answering questions. Imagine all bros stop visting H81, their business sure heavily affected and serve them right for increasing the price.

What say you all my good OKTs. Just a humble suggestion. :D Some of the brothers with good math can provide some calculation to let the OKT knows it is a viable solution or not? Room can be booked in the PRC name and not in the OKT name. So anything happen also not their problem.

bro, good idea. maybe can start with this OKT marlborotan. kee kee :p

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=174472

wetking 06-08-2010 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sggirls (Post 5089238)

Clap Clap :p But they can book other rooms, better not H81 as they always lead in bad direction :p

sggirls 06-08-2010 11:15 AM

What if the OKT has a stable of girls? The OKT has pre-booked 2-3 rooms at a 3-4 star hotels. The girls are on the move and all the girls share the OKT hotel charges. Whenever customer call, the OKT arrange for the girl to pickup the keys and wait at the hotel room.

There may be some new girls that can be stationed in the room. Hee2, just a thought. That why i am not OKT as logistic wise quite many things to do. Hence $100-$130 kind of damage i am willingly to come up.

Xking 06-08-2010 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 5089724)
If you expect the China Fls to get to bed with you, a deal like $120/2/2 won't work.

agree they are $$ minded, but if no business for them, then they will go the above rate also :p:p as that $$ is still $$$$ for them :p

sggirls 06-08-2010 11:19 AM

In a way going to OKT with room not at H81, it is like protest against H81 for suka suka increasing price from $20 to $30. Want to see how H81 will fare if all brothers start moving towards to OKT with hotel. The only people that will support them will be the Bangala. :D

ahkong 06-08-2010 11:21 AM

If OKT with PRC gals package inclusive of room 80- 100, i will go for it.

zooman 06-08-2010 11:55 AM

nice suggestion, see how the market goes otherwise less fl scene :p