The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Fuck buddies (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=219990)

krabs 11-12-2010 04:36 AM

Fuck buddies

In the tradition of sharing. As in how you end up being fuck buddies. Preferably not fictional please.

DIDI 11-12-2010 10:59 AM

Re: Fuck buddies

den y dun u start the ball rolling 1st!!!!!!!!!

Shakyywayy 11-12-2010 11:56 AM

Since u started the thread, shldn't u be the one to get the ball rolling?

sthuman 11-12-2010 12:03 PM

in the tradition of sharing??? hmmm... seems you have the custom of receiving...

thomas88 11-12-2010 12:30 PM

This kind of questions will surface til after January when the school re-opens....:(:rolleyes:

pro.d.igy 11-12-2010 01:26 PM

There has been a recent surge in number of threads regarding the issue with fuck buddies. If TS wants to start another one, I'd suggest you come up with something productive.

LauYewTee 11-12-2010 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomas88 (Post 5483908)
This kind of questions will surface til after January when the school re-opens....:(:rolleyes:

hahahha !!!!

krabs 12-12-2010 03:34 AM

Well guys.. frankly I've nothing to share as I never had a fb. I'm intrigued by the concept tho. hah!

Didn't realise there are discussions on this topic already. Guess I will do a search and let this thread die a natural death. Thanks guys~

tomvoyeur 12-12-2010 08:11 AM

At least u r asking a valid qn - keep looking for the answers in this thread and be a Singapore Neil Strauss and make us proud. ;)

RealEstateGuy 12-12-2010 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krabs (Post 5483109)
In the tradition of sharing. As in how you end up being fuck buddies. Preferably not fictional please.

Brother, you have to get out and meet women. Means everywhere but choose the venues that match your demographic targets. Means if you hang out at low life low end dives then you meet women who want that kind of man. Put on your alpha male game, it should actually come naturally for you to be successful though. Flirt, hint at sex. Make the gal lust, make her wait, lust until its her that takes the provacative initiative to rip your clothes off weeks later. This is rather than you coming across as a jerk trying to bed her the day you meet her. Display power, confidence and reek of masculinity that she has to have insider her for at least one night. BTW, try high end bookstores, nce shopping malls, chi chi cafes, etc.

naturegreen 12-12-2010 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy (Post 5485979)
BTW, try high end bookstores, nce shopping malls, chi chi cafes, etc.

Where got high end bookstores? Does Popular falls into that category??? Hope the next time, you will not come up with too many high end ideas.:rolleyes:

digihub2000 12-12-2010 11:56 AM

does this work ?

digihub2000 12-12-2010 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naturegreen (Post 5486372)
Where got high end bookstores? Does Popular falls into that category??? Hope the next time, you will not come up with too many high end ideas.:rolleyes:

high end book stores - library ?

smokyluke 12-12-2010 12:08 PM

take your time once you have met a lady that you wud like to have as fck buddy... take her out, then become friends, then you can become one... if she accepts the idea. Time is your best friend and keep the balance between just xx time and the none xx time, to show you r still a friend as well and not only keen to XX. Make sure she knows you like to meet her a lot etc ..easy convincing.. no cash involved, littl' gifts can help for birthdays, xmas etc Have fun. for more detailed infos how to get there, pm me.

sun814 12-12-2010 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokyluke (Post 5486412)
take your time once you have met a lady that you wud like to have as fck buddy... take her out, then become friends, then you can become one... if she accepts the idea. Time is your best friend and keep the balance between just xx time and the none xx time, to show you r still a friend as well and not only keen to XX. Make sure she knows you like to meet her a lot etc ..easy convincing.. no cash involved, littl' gifts can help for birthdays, xmas etc Have fun. for more detailed infos how to get there, pm me.

sorry time to me is a luxury, to me, a fb is not your gf. so if u cannot bed her within the first few meetings, why waste your time to do shopping or watch movie or drink coffee together? for me, both of us will know whether we are fb for each other the first time we meet, like 'lust at first sight'. btw i bedded one fb on the 2nd meeting and another one in the forth meeting.