The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   54 Westerhout Road (Viet) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=972446)

benjo83 26-01-2024 02:53 PM

54 Westerhout Road (Viet)

After giving 20L38H, a miss as in super long queue. Went to 54 Westerhout Road.

Went in saw number 3 LILI, Tall and Curvy Lady with Nice Tits and no asre but was enchanted by the sexy body in her beautiful dress, reminds me of 20L38H Girl20

Booked her for $60/25

Here is my FR

Very Talkative will definitely break the ice with you. Tall girl standing at 166cm tall with a nice 38C Cup with curves at her hips not more than 28 inches very beautiful tits, arse and hips ratio . I am sold she is going to give me a fucking good time.

GFE: 6.5/10.
She definitely doesn't french as she only give a kiss on the cheeks. Can converse in Chinese but don't expect English, as she is from the country side.

Looks 8.5/10

Definitely Vietnamese but with a very fair skin, nice tits and beautiful nipples. I love her golden ratio, looks and body like Japanese AV Actress Rara Anzai

BBBJ 10/10

Her BBBJ is like what you see in JAV when Eimi Fudaka is sucking you slow but forceful. My cock is like 7 inches and she take it all the way in sucking it like a pro whose life depends on it.

FJ 9/10

After she BBBJ and capped me after she half me for 7 to 8 minutes I then doggy her for like 5 minutes which I finish pumping her in missionary position.

Pussy Tightness 8.5/10.
I would say her pussy is pretty tight even she been here for awhile. I love it when I smash her pussy.

RTF when my bullets in my gun is top up.

*** Dear brothers please up my points if you like what you see

benjo83 26-01-2024 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjo83 (Post 23016437)
After giving 20L38H, a miss as in super long queue. Went to 54 Westerhout Road.

Went in saw number 3 LILI, Tall and Curvy Lady with Nice Tits and no asre but was enchanted by the sexy body in her beautiful dress

Booked her for $60/25

Here is my FR

Very Talkative will definitely break the ice with you. Tall girl standing at 166cm tall with a nice 38C Cup with curves at her hips not more than 28 inches very beautiful tits, arse and hips ratio . I am sold she is going to give me a fucking good time.

GFE: 6.5/10.
She definitely doesn't french as she only give a kiss on the cheeks. Can converse in Chinese but don't expect English, as she is from the country side.

Looks 8.5/10

Definitely Vietnamese but with a very fair skin, nice tits and beautiful nipples. I love her golden ratio, looks and body like rara anzai

BBBJ 10/10

Her BBBJ is like what you see in JAV when Eimi Fudaka is sucking you slow but forceful. My cock is like 7 inches and she take it all the way in sucking it like a pro whose life depends on it.

FJ 9/10

After she BBBJ and capped me after she half me for 7 to 8 minutes I then doggy her for like 5 minutes which I finish pumping her in missionary position.

Pussy Tightness 8.5/10.
I would say her pussy is pretty tight even she been here for awhile. I love it when I smash her pussy.

RTF when my bullets in my gun is top up.

She looks like that to me.