View Single Post
Old 13-06-2005, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Golden Mile complex DISCO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexcapades
Take your time to patronise the 2 discos and explore the entire complex... maybe some will enjoy the place while some maynot.

There are also many saloons where you can get your hair cut and head massage by bu yings.. the other head i have not done before... hahaha

There are aplenty of FL inside the discos... the troublesome part here is you need to approach them.. they are unlike those making their trade at orchard towers. I remember there are few occassions where i sat drinking at the snack bar insde the comples when bu yings approached me.. Think must be the boss of the snack bar called them.. hahaha well.. i have tried twice only in my entire history there. I paid for hotels and service $50 for overnight. As for contacts.. I have lost contacts of them for a long time. Sorry to those brothers who requested.. apologies.

Till now my day spent there are mostly on weekdays after work... go after work... scout around for familiar faces to acknowledge... head to the Singapore Pools at 2nd floor try abit luck 1st.. haha.. then go to Saloon to relax..wash hair and head and some shoulder massage.. then for dinner with tomyam and beer... stomach full and shiok head to the preferred disco.. normally the thai bu ying live show starts at abt 9-10pm cos i seldom look at time when inside... order beer.. and njoys.. as for FL ...well... each to his own likings cheers.

i am just a simple man who njoy simple things.. may not sound interesting to some.. but as long u njoys.. who cares.. hahahaha
Thanks for the nice report/info.
Dunno why u got -2 for rep but dun worry i up ur points for u ok !

Cheers !