Thread: New York spa jb
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 17
ENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find betterENCHANTER is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: New York spa jb

Bro I think you post a wrong Thread, 125 is from NZ Spa The Zon Regency not New York Spa...LOL

New York spa & Nz spa same boss, I asked Captain they said 125 is from NZ spa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
Belated FR on my visit last week just before the Lunar New Year.

Decided to drop in to this spa after long long time never come. As I do not have any regular gal here I asked the captain to arrange for me. I was glad I did because he set me up with one of the best WLs I ever encountered in JB spas. Initially I was thinking to keep quiet about this gem and rtf her myself but then I promise her I will recommend her so here is my FR.

Name : Yoko
Body : slim build with straight long hair dyed golden brown
Boobs : C cup with brown nipples
DFK : Yes
AR : Yes
BBBJ : Yes
CIM : Yes
FJ : cowgirl, missionary and finish with doggy
GFE : 10/10 ( like making love to girlfriend)
RTF : Yes
Damage : RM238 + 30 tips to Yoko + 20 tips to captain

Yoko told me she is a part-timer and alternates her time here with another spa. She used to work in Singapore around Lavender area but was caught and deported back to Malaysia and now can only work in JB spas. She had to borrow a large sum of money to "settle" her case when she was caught at Lavender and is still repaying her debts to these loansharks although she has already paid them more than 3 times the loan amount. These loansharks were the guys who arranged for her to work at the other spa but she dun like working there as she does not receive a single cent from there as the loansharks will take all her earnings there. So she moonlights here as a part-timer so she can have some money for herself.

Despite her troubles, she is very service oriented and easy to talk.
Do support her at this spa. Btw her number is no.125

Next up: N/A

Last edited by ENCHANTER; 04-02-2014 at 12:55 PM.