Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2005, 12:57 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by +++++++for
If you hang around this house long enough (like red-perrier), you might find out the reasons.

hahaha
It doesn't take a layman to know also that the more you pay, the more frequent sessions you go, u will be treated more like a king than those who go once in a blue moon.

If I need to be able to "afford" to be able to find gems in this house, my other question will be are the girls there so tock kong meh? I believe its the same in every Cat40 house or even in every cat of commercial sex.

If I need to be able to "afford" to find gems, then is this a real gem or this gem only shines in front of those who can "afford".

Frankly I wouldn't be hard up to find gems this way.

Anyway, I leave it to skyman to answer my questions. Maybe he has another reasoning behind his comments.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...