View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 14
Smallandstrong is one of the Best!Smallandstrong is one of the Best!Smallandstrong is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited bro SQ's Coco for the 2nd time.

FR as follow

Here's my RTM FR with Coco.

As expected, my first FR about her still stands true but this time, with additions.

Body: 8/10 (As post, a generous serving of boobs. For those who love cupping boobs bigger than your hands!) she's not a petite frame so SYT lovers please refrain.

Service: 9/10 (Not a time waster, nor a time watcher. We chatted so easily and seemed more like a friend than a service provider.) this time I went over the time limit, but she never once stopped! I was the one who had to remind her about the time! How rare is that!

Massage Skills: 7/10

HJ Skills: The rare few who managed to HJ me till I came.

JG Skills: Authenticity 8/10

This time, Coco allowed me to finger her and oh my lord SHE WAS SO WET! Needless to say, huge D cuppers and a dripping wet pussy made me come in no time! All these coupled with the cat bath, nipple tease and erotic moans.

Hygiene: 8/10. Fresh towels served every single time. Chatted with her about sexual health and it seems she's more a health freak than I am! So nitty picky Samsters don't have to worry even when you finger. No smell of course. I... Smelled it. My finger. LOL

RTM: Yes, very soon.

P.s. The hot therapy is awesome again. Not a gimmick.

how often you get your dick massaged by huge knockers?