View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future
Talking Re: 佛山,南海市

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
C+P of my post on the Chang Ping thread:

Even a decade or so ago, when Chang Ping was still nothing but a cheap back-water for mostly cross-border truck drivers, Foshan and its surrounds was already THE place for many Guangzhou based government officials, businessmen and of course mongers to meet and party – away from the prying eyes of their neighbors, colleagues etc. Lavish KTV’s, huge multi-story whole buildings as a Sauna, BBS’s and even street-walkers galore!

Even back then, prices were already high and…. Very routinely accepted. Foshan is the birthplace of many a colorful Chinese legendary characters, one of the most important center for Chinese medicine and the center of the Chinese porcelain/tile/pottery industry. It is also a very important Furniture/Household electronics manufacturing center .....and has a very lively night life tradition.

SEAJ
Bro SEAJ,
U seems to have been most places in China. Many many places U know them. U nvr cease to amaze me... Kudo