Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

One to avoid.

I don't usually write FRs unless it was a bad fuck.

Had Keke, heard she is from 1654A. Young, quite pretty, not a bad body. Did not have her at her homebase, but her attitude was very bad. She's young, says she is 21 and been here only a month.

Got into the room, did not smile, was yawning, looked disinterested. All SOP, touch her tits and she screamed and pulled away, later said her period is coming so sensitive. Should not be working if no mood to work!

During the fuck keep moving away so cannot get good penetration, flipped her over and pound with her legs on my shoulders. As soon as I came she wanted to push me off, before that wanted to finish me with a HJ saying I take too long! After the fuck, no massage or anything, she got up and sat at the edge of the bed. Got out of the room in about 30 mins.

Overall, a really bad fuck. Still pissed off.....need to go find another fuck now

Avoid her like the plague, so many other pussy to try. This one should go home quick if she don't shape up!