View Single Post
Old 10-06-2014, 07:33 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power69ner View Post
Hi to all bros,

Just back from Shanghai Pudong over the weekends for business.

Day 1 - Tried bro ebonkie's stable and I can confirm that the stable is as per his FRs and photos. Very easy and smooth transactions; just follow his booking steps. Bro ebonkie also very friendly and easy going by answering all my stupid quires via smses

Day 2 - Local friend brought me to Bodhi Sauna. For bros who have been to Macau, the set up is similar. Changing is done in an open hall with lockers. No. wrist tags will then be given to you. Lead to a big room where the girls will be lined up for choosing. Upper flr rooms are more expensive as they are themes. Shower followed by Nuru massage then the full actions.

Personal feel is I prefer bro ebonkie's stable as they will give u the GFE. The sauna type more commercial lah.

Happy Bonking to all.
Thx bro for the FR.. Hope you had a great time in SH..

Last edited by ebonkie; 10-06-2014 at 03:11 PM.