Old 05-08-2014, 11:32 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
andyang1970 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Looking for high GFE ($1500)

There are 2 ways to reply to all the stupid comments. The wrong way and the right way. The wrong way is to give an equally stupid reply. This will degenerate the situation, turning discussion into argument, argument into hatred. There are plenty of such things at online forum, and the world does not need another one.

Some examples of stupid replies will be:
"It is none of your fucking business how I want to spend my money. Are you my father?"
"So you think $1500 is high. Well..., I don't. Too bad."
"Sure, my wife tracks my transaction. Haven't you heard of cash transaction?"
"You don't know how to hide extra income. You mean as a man you don't know? Also, no side income, just your regular pay? What kind of man are you?"

Now, the above is obviously uneducated and uncalled for. My apology for that. The right answer should calm the commenters.

So here is some explanation from my side. $1500 is indeed a lot to pay. I did however say FHM quality, so that sets the expectation very high. I also said we would meet first. Time has since passed since I posted that. Sad to say I'm yet to find her. I've since lowered my expectation and the price I'm wiling to pay. Regarding the hotel, a good hotel will accept cash payment. Yes, I've tried a bunch of 4-5 stars, they all accept cash. So there is no transaction to be traced. I do have side income, as my regular income naturally goes into a bank account which wife can check. That side income is obviously going into a private account. None of the risks that were mentioned here happened to me. I'm yet to meet a girl who obviously failed meet the requirements at all, because all she wanted was the $100.

Apology that this reply bumped up this thread and hence waste your time. If you need any clarification, please email me instead.