Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 17-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Lisa (L16 H6)

Height: 1.63m estd
Exp in GL: 2 weeks+

On doc’s orders to get some exercise and the blood moving, I headed down to GL for some rape n ruin. OKT’s special for the day was in the form of Lisa.

Face: 8/10
I find it difficult to describe Lisa’s looks, tho she is helluva sweet. Very delicate porcelain features which reminded me of a JC classmate, right down to her ponytail and megawatt smile. Her eyes sparkles when she laughs, which can make you catch your breath.

Body: 8/10
I like willowy ladies and Lisa’s definitely a keeper in my book! She has very little body fat but yet has enough curves to remind you that she’s all woman. Her lithe legs seemed to go on forever, especially with them wrapped round me. Clean pits and nice clit which were invitingly pink. Lisa also has quite a fair complexion which the dirty old man in me could hardly wait to feast on. Skin is silky smooth which felt like satin against my own when she glided against me.

Boobs: 7.5/10
All natural and super soft Bs. Once she swings into action, the sight of those milk globes wobbling and swaying sent all the blood down south. Nips are pinkish which harden considerably when properly cared for. Quite sensitive too cz she started quivering midway into the licking session.

Cat Bath: 7/10
Lisa’s tongue was very warm and supple when she applied it over my erogenous zones. My nips got rock hard seconds after she started applying her expert tongue on them. Needless to say her AR almost shocked me into cumming there and then when she flicked her tongue in my nether regions.

BBBJ: 8/10
One of the highlights of my session. Great BBBJ accompanied with licking of my shaft. Extra points for her leaning against my legs when she sucked me off; her smooth and silky skin pressed against my hairy trunks further increased the voltage in an already highly charged erotic atmosphere.

FJ: 8/10
As I entered into Lisa, one thought struck my mind; this gal has one of the tightest cheebyes in GL. Seemed she could not tahan even the slightest movement when I was inside via missionary and asked me to go slow. When she felt confident enough to let me move, she grabbed me in a tight hug and got my face buried in her neck. That was when I also realised she is probably one of the best smelling gals in GL. Or could be her pheromones but it sure was incredibly intoxicating breathing in her fragrance. Most positions are fine with her. Lisa’s gasps were like she was discovering the joys of sex for the first time, with her gasps echoing in my ears. Eventually I exploded in side scissors.

GFE: 8.5/10
Lisa can be a little shy but with the ice broken proves to be such a wonderful and sweet gal. Her tinkling laugh and sparkling eyes all accentuate her femininity. With more training she can prove to be a man-killer.

RTF: If I have a craving for willowy ladies with high GFE and silky smooth skin pressed against mine, then Lisa will be automatically at the top of my list.

Doomas