Thread: North China
View Single Post
Old 30-08-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: North China

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclen View Post
I......... I don't post any "real" details as why "f" up a good thing. No doubt that the yanda may spread to the northern areas in China someday, but I for one, am not going to help the LE target anything. Paranoid? Yes!!!

......mrclen
I've for the longest time been meaning to comment on your reports; I hope you don't mind/take it in the same spirit of goodwill that I write this.

Whilst I personally do enjoy reading your reports and do know that what you write is factual and true, I'd think there are quite a few here - especially those not familiar with your paranoia - that will think you're just FOS.

On a practical level, your FR's gives the rest of us NO USABLE information with which we can utilize and becomes nothing more than a Penthouse forum type of masturbatory write-up.

I appreciate your concerns about revealing too much - but lets face it, if you an occasional visiting Laowai (reporting in English nonetheless!!) can have such knowledge, what are the chances that the real locals (especially the LE who are ALWAYS aware of all the nefarious going-ons happening on their beat) will not have such or even way more knowledge?

I'd suggest that your paranoid reporting on here - as well as on other boards - is of little or even no value to others and certainly does not add-on/enrich the body of knowledge that the rest of us add to in the spirit of caring by sharing.

I definitely do NOT even mean to or have the least bit of intention to dictate whatever it is that you or anybody else want to write coz truly all of us have the right to write whatever - but like I said, I've been meaning to for the longest time write this in order for you to re-consider the purpose - and results you intend to achieve - when writing up your reports.

Just a li'l heads up - no offense etc meant.

SEAJ