Thread: Westerhaut FRs
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Re: Westerhaut FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
WH43G10 new girl here. Around for 6 weeks so far.

Short FR
Looks: 8.5/10 quite pretty with make up, SYT category
Body: 6/10 those very slim type
Boobs: 6/10 A cupper, not my liking but she has very pointed nipples, good for tuning and sucking
BJ: 7/10 good suction for newbie
FJ: 5/10 very very mechanical but hardworking and no complaints
Attitude: 6/10 very hard to grade
GFE: 2/10

This young lady is perhaps not suited to be in service industry. She doesn't smile but she doesn't show black face. Throughout the whole session she barely spoke. I am sure if I don't try to strike up a conversation, should would probably speak less than 10 words in the entire 25 min. Very ice queen type. I can't say her attitude is bad because she was accommodating to all my requests. Can see she feels very painful already when I thrust hard but did not complain or push me away like some WLs do.

Overall, the session is weird and very quiet. She does not know how to service guys or at least try to act friendly and girlish.
G10, Ohm, 21 yo SYT, speak no English therefore quiet with no conversation, but still friendly and willing to please. super hard working in cowgirl riding but not very skilled and quite mechanical pump up down, furious fast until she sweat all her back. tight wet pussy, after bonk, gives sweet smiles, provide water before i leave, overall experience is good