Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jeremyl118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post

For Bro Jeremy, ST/LT of 3K/6K is overpriced for agogo bars. Standard tourist rates should be 2.5/5K these days. Once a while, the girls are willing to bargain down to 2/4K, if it's a really slow day. Maybe cos of Halloween, all the girls want to go party, so not in the mood of finding customers...I don't know. I've given up trying to understand thai bar girls. If they not interested, no point paying to make them interested. Definitely wouldn't get GFE this way.

When still a newbie, overpaying is quite standard. Take it as payment for experience. However, there are many other alternatives of getting cheaper ST/LT. It means exploring the less touristy places (but need to speak some thai), or lower your expectations of the type of girls you are looking for.
Hi bro, you seem experienced , I know it is overpriced.. I checked the rates as per mentioned by samsters here and also my friends , but honestly, 3 hours of soi cowboy and nana plaza, I did not manage to find one to my liking within these price. Not only that the hours which I hear that are usually till morning 8am, where you can have breakfast in hotel with the girl and probably have another bonk are not even an option, 4hours = LT, they quoted. Not 1, 2, but all.

And you know when u want to negotiate or even TALK with a Lady, u need to pay for a drink, otherwise they will just stand so fucking far away, when u signal, they signal u back asking for a drink, shake your head and they wont even move an inch.

I think the amount of LD and also my drink accumulate to more than 1000bath, which makes me just want to get over it, you know what I mean?