Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
MikeC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
Hi bro, you seem experienced , I know it is overpriced.. I checked the rates as per mentioned by samsters here and also my friends , but honestly, 3 hours of soi cowboy and nana plaza, I did not manage to find one to my liking within these price. Not only that the hours which I hear that are usually till morning 8am, where you can have breakfast in hotel with the girl and probably have another bonk are not even an option, 4hours = LT, they quoted. Not 1, 2, but all.

And you know when u want to negotiate or even TALK with a Lady, u need to pay for a drink, otherwise they will just stand so fucking far away, when u signal, they signal u back asking for a drink, shake your head and they wont even move an inch.

I think the amount of LD and also my drink accumulate to more than 1000bath, which makes me just want to get over it, you know what I mean?
I know what you mean and I have the same bloody experience. Everytime you call a girl and negotiate, she ordered drink. I kept on checking my tab and do self calculation whether I hv enough to go back to sing!