Old 09-10-2005, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 19
n00b1e deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Beauty World TN

Feeling tired after working out decided to drop by beauty world for a massage as I couldnt find any thread on beauty world TN shops that are up to date hence I decided to venture into it and check it out.
Went up to the level where to former arcade is.. i think its level 4 anyway when going up the escalator turn your head left and you will see the TN shop. Went in, greeted by 3 PRCs. all not bad 2 tong zhi ji and 1 lao mu ji. luckily service me one was a tong zhi ji named Lisa.. showed me the cubicle..

Same thing thick curtains only. ppl talk at next cubicle also can hear.. stripped till my socks and underwears left and lied on the bed. there she began to massage. She took off her cardigan and start rubbing my back sitting in front of me with her titties keep rubbing my head..... I told myself.. tio liao this tong zhi ji confirm can offer something special one. opt for an 1 hr session.. wow she's strong man i'm kinda huge and she can provides a great hard massage for 45 mins! she crackled my bones wow shiok! sat on top of me and use her knees to massage my back.. the way she massage was differenet from the other TN joint I went to. found out that she just started working at that TN shop for just 1+ mths.. but she's been in this business for a very long time... way back in China she's been massaging folks.. notice I said she gave a good rub for 45mins? guess what she said at 45mins.. 'shuai ge shi jian bu duo le hai you shi wu fen zhong ne yao bu yao an nei ge' pointing to my sleeping bro.

I asked the price. $50/$80/$100 she quoted I said wow thats expensive the other TN I went to only charge $30/$50/$80! then she smile and said hao ba special price for you $$30/$50/$80 loh.. ok. opt for $50 bbbj wow she's a little bit shy when asked if I wanted special hence I didnt autoroam her.. but I believe bros can try and she will agree one. Quite hardworking as I'm really tired just cant come. hence she hj me a little bit then continue to suck.. then suay suay when she just take her mouth off my bro when I wanted to tell her I'm coming can I CIM.. then my bro gave up squirted.. duno isit she heng or I suay that I didnt get to CIM.. but I think the next time If i visit should be able to CIM and she was sucking really hard and licking really hard and didnt state that I cant CIM. Pretty nice lady, told me I can take a shower if I wanted. than she said she go outside take water give me drink.

Probably will visit her again once I'm tired or when I have more vitamin M to spare.

Thats all for my Recee trip @ Beauty World!
Hope you guys like this FR and up my points

Name: Lisa
Staying: Ajunied area
Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: 5.5/10 (a little bit plump)
Massage: 9/10 (damn strong)
Environment: 8/10 (Quite Clean)
Damage: $40 (entrance) $50 (BBBJ)
RTF: Yeap