View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone in Hatyai now

Edkoh Back in Hatyai after some months away. Tried the T8 that one of the brothers here recommended. I must agree her service is excellent but her boobs fake leh.

Tried another farm girl from red lady karaoke from channivate.Her name is Dan or something like that. Face and body ok. Tried her best to please but not that great in bed. Other areas her service is very good. If you looking for a good companion can give her a try.

Had one earlier from the recommendation of the bellboy. From one of the farm behind old lee garden, did not know there is a farmhouse there. Anyway the girl yip sucks big time. Young, good body, face pretty but attitude sucks. Everything also cannot touch.

Told her to go back and lucky manage to get back 1/2 the money. Wonderful seems to be closed when I visited, unsure if it is temporarily.

Also had a nice girl from Sakura Karaoke. What surprise me was after I booked her, she took me to the carpark and drove me to the hotel. First time this happened to me. Anyway also quite a turn off as one of the friend celebrating birthday and her time with me had to be cut short and could not stay overnight.

Too bad I am leaving today so cannot meet up with anyone. I tried to log in on my way here at Changi Airport but seem that I forgotten my password after so many months of not logging in