View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ♡ Sincere Sugar Daddy Needed ♡

[QUOTE=NikkoBaby;12279087]Tks Bro urgg for bumping thread for me always.. truly appreciate..

Still seeking the sincere & willing to take care of me for real SD..

Pls keep the email coming to [email protected] pardon me if im slow in replying @ time.

I will appreciate if you attach a picture of yourself via email, with your introductions, including your SBF nick & contact.

* The photo is for my reference only. Reason is basically to assure myself that you are not in my circle of workmates, friends or godness.. a relative.. I've no intention to misuse any photos. I understand privacy, and am adult enough to respect that when you send me yours.

Hey Sis, don't mention it la.. i bump for you also dun nit pay money.. Hope you can find the RIGHT one here! open eyes BIG BIG ok.. Cheers!