View Single Post
Old 15-04-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Sure they are a few.

Top on my list is Park Hyatt...mentioned this before...they have the best spa in town called Xuan Spa. The spa therapists there are well trained, very pretty and classy so don't insult them by asking for extras. Rooms are also very colonial style.

Caravelle, I stayed there before they renovated so it should be better now after reno. They also have a bit of history if u like that. Their Saigon Saigon bar is best for sunset drinks and reminisce about the war days. Spa is so-so.

The latest is Reverie Saigon at Times Square, was supposed to stay there for this trip but was advised that reno is still going on so quite messy... they asked me to come back later in Sept when they do their official opening.

The US$20 I will keep for myself and my friends when I wanna save money. For guys like u... it's best u help to support the local economy by spending US50-70 for same quality as US20 rooms since u only there for cheonging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwee9999 View Post
i would like to think i want to stay in a nice room when on holiday....especially for a few nights only...