View Single Post
Old 15-06-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Some people have been careful with their life all this while; only to take so much risk thinking of getting into something they don't understand and don't know how to handle.

VBs is a different breed of woman. When I first encounter one; they are lovely creature...... and after a while you will see their dark side.

This thread is full of examples; and yet still people post new story about how they fall in love with a FL.

The correct way to handle a VB; 99% of Singapore men will not be able to do.

Because we are brought up "to care".

The right way is "don't care".
Don't bother what they do.
Don't bother to control them.
Don't bother with their friends.
Don't listen to their stories.
Don't trust what they tell you.
Don't be angry with them.
Don't need to feel sad for them.
Don't need to plan future.
Don't talk about money.
Last and the least; don't listen to their father dying, mother sick; sisters schooling; house collapsing; dog give birth; uncle getting married........ because all this got nothing to do with "your happiness".

Before I forget....... what they do to you; you return "double". (classic H88 theory)

If you don't understand; you are just one of the 99.99% that don't. Don't need to feel bad.

But most will not listen and take the risk thinking "they got nothing to lose..."

Stupid boy; VBs are the one "that got nothing to lose...... you have everything that they don't have." And when they get hold of what you have; they will never stop..... they will look forward meeting other potential......"better man".

I learn a lot since June 2013. Thanks to H88 whom bring me there to see beautiful Vietnam and bring me to places to see pretty ladies. Past 2 years I have seen people with years of experience in VN; fall hard....... really hard.

Simply because they can do a lot of thing behind your back; and you can never detect it.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身

Last edited by MIFAcafe; 15-06-2015 at 05:20 PM.