Thread: Good stables
View Single Post
Old 16-07-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post
Haonan bro stable for me, to be honest I only visit Dome 2 to check his new gems. So far I have tried 5 girls from his side, 4 girls have excellent service and I'm planning to RTF for 2 of them. Btw he stopped advertising for the bad service girl a short while after I posted the FR in the thread. He takes our feedback very seriously and will advise the girls accordingly. In return, I post every single FR for the girls as much as possible for the bros here to see and most importantly, for the girls who deserve more clients and better treatment from the bros.

Even if I happen to see some "nice" ones from other stables, I will double check with the bros here first. A lot of bros here are nice and warned me via PM or posting on the actual thread whereas my enquiry was posted.

Now for the bad part of dome 2, most will be miss imo(might vary to other bros), out of a few random OKTs, I have only felt satisfied with one girl and thats Tara from Cindy OKT. I actually RTF her and her service was even better the 2nd time.

Even though I have posted in other bad bonk thread warning all bros, I will still warn bros who haven't seen it here again. Do NOT trust "Toyboxes" OKT, he posted very old pictures of the girls, I met up with his girl Lili F cup, she is 20-30kg heavier in real life, spare tire bigger than any uncle. I posted a honest FR in his thread, he deletes the thread, remade new one and zap me 4 times in a row(one minute interval with same reason, so its pretty obvious).

All in all, we're here to exchange information and have fun, not to pay money to feel even shittier. I will keep on posting honest FRs to return the help I get from many bros here even if it means the OKTs zapping me.
Good Bonker,

Willing to share his Satisfaction and Dissatisfaction. AppreciateD

CheeRS

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.