Old 17-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dondonboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taipei MO MO CHA

This is some personal recommendations about places to go in Taipei to TRY to hoook some action (other than using the callgirl service):

1. The Brass Monkey: http://www.brassmonkeytaipei.com/
This is a pretty happening place on Ladies nite. You can definitely find some action there with the various locals and some filipinas which are there for the free drinks. It all depends on your thick-skiness and your suave talk. Tip: Some Taiwanese chicks dig the good English spoken. So you can definitely try your luck at Brass Monkey.

BTW, their Language nite looks kinda fun. Held on the last Sunday of every month. Perhaps some brudders here can go and wow the ladies available?

Address is in the website itself.

2. Carnegies: 100, Sec. 2, AnHe Rd.

Wednesday / Friday / Saturday are happening. Loads of people there. YOu can find air stewardesses, uni students and quite a lot of local chicks too. That said, lots of competition too. Well-heeled foreigners and local businessmen tend to frequent this place.

BTW, Sg Chinese stick out like a sore thumb here. Everytime that I go there, somehow, the waitresses, locals also identify me as a foreign chinese. Thankfully, no one has mistaken me for a mainland chinese yet!

Just 2 recommendations for bored brothers in Taiwan... Cheers!