View Single Post
Old 30-07-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyunjin View Post
bro, u can recommend me any good massage place with HJ? no need FJ. Like 好地方 similar concept.

I googled around and found people recommending 上海紫萱按摩丝足会所 but this one is they come to my hotel leh. U heard of them before?

Thanks in advance!
for MP with happy ending, there's a lot of them. Prices around RMB 250 - RMB 350. I prefer those fixed price so that standard is consistence, the mountblanc and such charges RMB 240 for massage and additional cost for the special and I find it too ex.

for outcall, I'm not too sure but I do know a lot of scams around especially around nanjing xi lu.

you are near jing an area, you want can come over I recommend you my frequent location. near the Y-junction of Xikang Lu - Yu Yao lu. Along Yu Yao lu. Opposite the 24hr convenient store. Price is RMB 258 including happy ending.