View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I'm going to have to control the spam on this thread from now on.

This is a thread PURELY for MASSAGE LADIES. If you are posting on FREELANCE LADIES (FLs) that offer FULL JOB/SEX I will remove it.

I'll remove any posts that identify people by 'real' name or image, whether real or not. This applies to both MLs and brothers.

I'll remove any posts that shows any identifying locations or addresses such as condo names. Brothers want to be able to go visit MLs in peace and don't want to have overeager condo management or residents calling the police. This gets brothers into trouble.

I'll remove any posts that attempt to provide any personal details of samsters or anyone else, such as hp numbers or pictures. This is not the forum to accuse people. It's your word against someone else, and there is no way to verify.

I'll remove any posts that ask for or share pics or videos, whether these are obtained with permission or not. Only exception if these pics are from the ML ads.

I'll remove any posts that are deemed to be offensive and show a lack of human respect for samsters, MLs, FLs, anyone with a brain.

I'll remove any posts that are off topic or irrelevant.

I'll remove any posts that are deemed to be advertisements (picture heavy, repeated posts etc). I'll remove any posts that are of MLs who are NOT in the Local Massage Service Directory. This thread is only for Local Massage Service Directory ladies only please.

I'll remove any posts that are clearly copied from another poster.

Any trolls, attacks, flamewars, wars or arguments of any kind that is not related to a good, brotherly discussion about MLs will be removed.

I may not have the time to do this consistently but I'll do it when I can. This is a TCSS thread so by all means TCSS but no personal attacks on samsters or MLs.

I'll respect your right to behave and speak freely and properly if you respect my wish to keep this thread focused for the good of all samsters. Any agenda, leave at the door.

I am not sponsored, or an OKT or webmaster. I remove posts only to make sure the thread remains sane. I don't have an agenda unless you make yourself my agenda from your antisocial behaviour.

If you don't want to get your post deleted, follow these for posting good FRs:

1. Write a detailed FR please. One liners are not helpful to brothers. How are her massage skills? But don't give information on off-menu items because that sets up expectations which can be bad for the girls and the brothers. So what if she fucked you like a rabbit? If it's not on the ML menu, don't talk about it here. Just consider it as a special treat for yourself. You can share via PM for all I care.
2. Limit to no more than one or two SMALL pictures, not too many.
3. Don't need to put in contact details and information like an OKT. You should provide a link to the girl's page.
4. Don't put in girls who are not advertising in local massage directory. Most of the bros in Local massage want nonFJ girls.
5. Don't post the SAME post on my thread repeatedly. One post is enough.
6. Remember to post ONLY for MLs and not FLs.

I know some of you are so besotted with the girl that you feel like you must spread her good news, but this thread is for sharing, not advertising, not fighting, not arguing, not trolling, and DEFINITELY not exposing girls' or samsters' real names or addresses. I will delete those IMMEDIATELY.

Last edited by stiffness; 07-02-2019 at 02:01 AM.