My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Surewins1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroBoss View Post
WL: SASA
House: 1606

Looks - 8/10

Nice Tits, first thing my eyes were drawn too when i saw her. She was wearing a black dress with pink bra and panties. Song in my head “ Hey sexy lady i like your flow, your bodys banging, out of control” two other girls but neither stood out. Pay $150 take sasa into the room!

Body - 8/10

Some have body but this girl is all natural a real piece of work for people into “ tits” such as myself, she is accommodating is stripping me and playing with my little junior to stripping herself and teasing me bending down and standing up. "Why can’t we just fuck” Damn the shower, i am impatient when the food is ready and i need to first wash my hands with soap. She has tattoos on her back.Hot Hot Hot

Shower - 8/10

Showered with soap obviously but instead of the sponge her tits were my sponge, somewhere during the shower she used her nice tits to give me a boob job and i was like WTF, slow down baby i will get full on the appetiser. Stopped her and towelled her and myself and directed her to her bed.

Tits - 8/10

She has “tits” people. These are not implants. They are real and feel real, i guarantee it, I have sucked on them played with them and even squeezed them a little. Please be gentle she is a fragile gem.

BJ - 8/10

Hold me down and call me louis, Nice tongue on the tip of your penis and she plays with the tip slowly before taking a big chunk down her throat , she is good with a dick and was accomdating with fast slow and all the tempo for a good job, held her head down to control position. Spanked her butt to indicate a break when on the bed

Foreplay - 8/10

Pre FJ foreplay was mild, gentle kiss and like liking of her nipples which by this time was hard. Aircon was cold actually. teased her pussy and liked her labia till it was wet and ready for the big boy to visit. Teased her but hole with my finger and carried on by sticking her favourite finger (i let her choose) and sticked it in her pussy, she moaned and cried but no way baby! Part and parcel of the service. Endurance is part of the pleasure.

FJ - 8/10

Missionary first, moans like she hasn’t been fucked for years. kept pounding and pounding and her tits just kept bouncing. WOW turned on even more. Time for you to climb on on top, cowgirl baby. This time the view was different moaning and boobs bouncing and her tight pussy, what realms of pleasure in one session. Finally our favourite doggy got her down on all fours made sure i have good penetration and pounded away. Flipped her around and came on her gorgeous tits! Where else

Service - 8/10 (Overall)

A great experience, you guys want a girl that is good and likes to fuck, i will back to bang her. I am not a bot or do i give two fucks about some bullshit forum points or haters.

Give her a shot if you trust, if you dont fuck off, i dont have time to entertain Cya!
Hi bro, u are so lucky. I've met her last mth but the experience is totally different. Alot of things not allow and the FJ was also lousy. Maybe we doesn't have chemistry or I'm ugly.