View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Girl: Xiao Ke 1606A

Face: 8/10
She has a nice face. Nothing outstanding but her mannerism and the way she talks and laughs makes her attractive. Long hair down to her upper back that gets tied in a ponytail. If she was a girl you met in a night club outside you probably would start flirting with her and she would flirt back.

Boobs: 8/10
A manufactured set of C cups but really well done. Firm rather than hard to the touch.

Body: 7.5/10
I would guess she is maybe 1.63 or so in height. Curvy body. Slight tummy which she brought to my attention that she had three rolls there lol. Ass is not one of those that sticks up and a bit flat but first. She came in a black thong which matched nicely with her fair skin. She was also braless and that was nice.

Bath: 5/10
No action. One of the first that I have come across. She sticks her finger in your butt hole if you can consider that action.

AR: 9/10
Bloody fantastic for me. The best among my regulars (yes, I will RTF this one). She spent a considerable amount of time back there. Also used her hand to stroke my dick and also BBBJ from behind. Now I discovered something – as I was on my hands and knees I looked down between my legs at her. And wow, what a solid view. Her body and two magnificent tits totally open to my leering eyes as she crouched down behind me. It was a fantastic sight. I am going to have to start looking between my legs from here on.

Frenching: 7/10
Was ok Frenching. Not the eat my tongue and mouth that is like some of the other girls.

BBBJ: 9/10
Good and solid. She finished me off in this way and it has been a long time since a girl blew me to climax.

FJ: 8/10
Started with her on top and then me getting up and moving her to missionary. Her boobs bounced as I pounded into her. I started to lose my hardness for whatever reason and she then finished me off with a BBBJ. I definitely need to RTF so I can finish in her next time.

She seemed in a bit of a rush. She got off and immediately went to get cleaned up. She then got me in there. No massage at the end. We did have a little chit chat as she reapplied her make up.

RTF: Oh yes.