My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
playboysgking is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: Tried L18H20 (Lorong 18 house 20) Impressive

Permission to post:

2. Xiao Yan
Number: 005
Height: 1.66m
Weight: 51kg

I really wanted to share my opinion for my maniac bros out there. I hope you find my points helpful. So here it goes….

Appearance

The gal has a nice fair skin, looks like a Singaporean ah lian girl. Looked presentable like an office girl doing admin tasks.

The Opening Rounds

She instructed me to take a bath with her, Xiao Yan treated me nice with drying my whole body and gave me full body massage making me have more appetite for sex.

Testing her Massaging Skills

The massage took about 5 minutes. She finger piano massage me from the back, it was very relaxing the first time I experienced. The girl has gentle hands and soft fingers.

I Almost Came

She then uses a technique in which she sucks warm water into her mouth and gently teased my body with it, a bit ticklish feeling but made my cock even harder.
She gave me a very nice boob massage in the bed. She also used her hips to massage my back down to my buttocks. She uses her lips to apply gua sha.

My Favourite Part

Then she went straight to my butt and started licking and tongue kissing my anus and teased it very gently, fuck! it felt so good lah! This girl knows how to do her job.
# 005 gave me a relaxing shoulder massage.

Went Extra Mile

Next, she instructed me to lie on my back facing her on top of me. Then she served me three rounds of boob massage and gua sha. She went to my nipples and played with it, teased me real good with her wet tongue, what an electrifying effect. Then she slowly went to my thighs and kissed it and tongue played down there. Then she reached for the condoms and put it on me using her mouth and gave me a Blowjob for max arousal liao.

My Turn

She started to be creative with instructing me to make love on the gui fei chair this is one of the best features L18h20 offers, they also have other sex equipment on the menu. I came to her and gave her a rough one on the chair, after what she did to me I had to be rough and ram her good and give her the fucking she deserves lah! I had to make sure that her pussy gets soaked with her own juice. She drenched my cock with her pussy cream. Because of that I finally ejaculated on her.

Parting Time

She then nicely offered me a light massage to end off the session. Nice girl has some light chatting with me, even asked me if I want food. She understands that a man would want to eat after rough sex.

Final Say

The gal possesses long sexy legs and perky boobs. From my own assessment after fucking her I think she deserves a 9/10 rate. I would want to have her service again maybe in next 2 weeks.