Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Sandybottom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
I have only been with a couple of ladyboys in Singapore but have lived in Bangkok for 6 months and in the span of 6 months been with over 70 ladyboys. Over half of my encounters were free as well. I spent so much time with them outside the bar scene, outside the bedroom, and thus I am confident to say that I understand what some ladyboys think and what goes through their mind in regards to travelling overseas for customers.

First off, you say 'You got a cock and look hot, you can make your own terms?', actually yes they can. Its called supply and demand. There's a high demand for ladyboys here, and only limited supply. Of course it is in their better interest to want to charge higher, hoping to make more money, as that is the whole reason they travelled here in the first place.

Secondly, no it's not about racism. As someone said as well, it's about safety. They took a risk flying into Singapore praying that they wouldn't get arrested, and every local client that they potentially meet, is a risk in itself. The client could be an undercover cop for example. I think also the fact that expats living in Singapore would tend to pay more than a local. Expats here could potentially have their apartment paid for, living expenses paid for by their company. Thus have more spending money available. Also, maybe its just because they are not attracted to asian guys. I have many ladyboy friends who do not meet asians because they are just not physically attracted to them. Like for me personally, I do not find Indian or British girls attractive, but is that racist? Absolutely not. It's just my personal feeling.

Thirdly, if you have ever been to bangkok, you would know that many ladyboys there don't go with the locals as well. Why? I honestly do not know. But they can afford to choose. Some ladyboys can afford to choose and pick their customers as they wish because they know that they are that popular and they will simply choose the customer they want who pays a decent price. Also, I honestly don't think the reason they travel to Singapore is because they enjoy being with Singaporean guys. Some probably don't even like the singaporean guys, they just like our currency.

I feel that if you don't want to meet any ladyboys in Singapore because some of them are, as you say, discriminate against locals, then be my guest, no one is forcing you to meet anyone. It's your loss. They can find another customer willing to meet them.

Finally, I am pretty sure if all guys in Singapore thought like you, it would just make the impression of Singaporean guys worse and cause them further to not want to take locals.

In my honest opinion.
Well said Bro Davvvid. I have been in regular contact with some ladyboys who used to frequent these shores including Tracy Malone, Bella and others all who won't come back to Singapore anymore. Not just because of bad attitude clients but they have been actually been refused entry and turned back at the airport. I suspect that's the main reason why there are so few ladyboys here these days.