View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Girl: BoBo 1612

Face: 7.5/10
The girl next door. Just a young girl that you feel like you are doing. Not tat much makeup and long straight black hair.

Boobs: 8/10
Big D’s I would guess. Unfortunately she tends to hunch and let her hair cover her boobs so you don’t seem them in all their glory.

Body: 7.5/10
Slim, fair, young. No blemishes (not I looked to hard). Not tall and as mentioned before, tends to hunch. She is very conscious of her boob size so tries as much a possible to hide them. Even her dress isn’t very tight and so failed to give off that big boob look.

Bath: 8/10
Full body rub, BBBJ. Good effort

AR: 7.5/10
Not bad. Sticks her tongue in there.

Frenching: 4/10
Crap lol. Maybe it is me because I have heard of others who got full on Frenching. I got pecks and that was it.

BBBJ: 8/10
Good and solid. Varies her technique. Keeps it in her mouth. Sucks. Bobs her head. Got me hard very easily. Plus she steals glances at you as she sucks. When you look at her, she drops her eyes.

FJ: 8/10
Started with her on top and then me getting up and moving her to missionary. In missionary, I could see how big her boobs were. Lots of piak piak piak sound with her hehe.

She was good but probably not a repeat for me. I prefer her house mate Sky if I had to take someone from 1612. But guys who want big tits could do a lot worst then this girl. She has a nice pair.