View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pandoraboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good Massage Place in Young North East Area! ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tngui View Post
I've been visiting this spa at least 7 times already for my cracking of back, and good pressure massages.

The place has some SYTs, and some MILFs (around 30~35yr olds)

This place is like G-spa "concept-wise". Comes with local food, drinks, communal shower and toilets, locker for your belongings, hot pool, etc.

I have tried the following therapists.

1. Cry*** (8/10 points for massage from Thailand)
2. M** (8/10 points for massage from Thailand)
3. Jin***** (7/10 points for massage, PRC, SSSSSYTTTT)
4. A**** (6/10 points for massage, PRC)

They are well trained in Thai massage, and can crack your back and set your joints in the proper position.

Please note that there is no attached shower. Shower is in the separate area near the locker room.

There are no individual rooms (unless u book couple room) and each massage place is separated by bead curtails and a low wooden wall between each "bed"

The mattresses are set on the floor for the most part, and there are about 3 or 4 standing massage beds.

I prefer the ones on the floor. I tend to be able to Zzzz on those conditions instead of getting blocked nose on those taller massage beds (coz my head is stuck in the hole..)

$65 for 60mins
or
$85 for 90mins.

No FJ/BM services available.
HJ MAY be available @ $50, depending on chemistry with individual therapists! (although the boss doesn't allow it..)

If you need a good massage for your tired body, can try, but book in advance. They are usually packed with tons of customers even during office hours.. (all twang!!)

Please ctc me for location and contact details

I dunno what "upping me" will do, but do it if after you visit and your body feels "set right"

Bro care to share? TIA