View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 9
sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!sensualshirley is one of the Best!
Re: Shirley's Secret Diary

Previously: I turn around place motion for him to sit on the sofa and place both my hands on his broad shoulders, I then began to straddle him with his cock inch away from my pussy. I begin to lower myself down…

Wei Liang was holding onto my waist while I held onto his shoulder for support with my legs in a half kneeling position on each side of his thigh. Wei Liang’s dick was able to enter me easily as I was very wet from the kinky experience. My boyfriend Benson was sleeping downstairs while I am straddling his best friend and riding him like my personal sexual rodeo with his girlfriend just sleeping a few meter away from us. Wei Liang was very hairy down there as I felt his pubic hair brushing against the underside of my pussy making me more arouse and increasing my pleasure of riding his dick.

The room was mostly silent except for the sound of our skin rubbing at the crotch area wet from my love juice rubbing together. I was thoroughly enjoying myself with Wei Liang, his dick grinding the inside of my pussy and his pubic hair rubbing the underside of my pussy skin. I felt very stimulated.

When straddling Wei Liang I did not look at him much as I was quite shy with having sex with him. It has never cross my mind to have sex with Wei Liang, I did fantasize having sex with some of Benson’s other friend but not Wei Liang as he was not the kind of handsome boy I like. To hide my shyness I tried not to look at Wei Liang while riding him, only stealing a quick look at his direction every now and then.

My thigh was feeling rather tired from the kneeling position so I look Wei Liang in the eye lean close and whispered to him in his ears, “change position”. With his cock still inside me I shift my leg one at a time to a squatting position.

Time for some real RIDING! I began to rise and lower my hip rapidly grinding the full length of Wei Liang’s dick with my pussy.

*pup pup pup! pup pup pup!*

That was the sound that my fleshy perky cute butt slamming down on Wei Liang’s thigh with each rising and dropping of my butt. Soon I began to hear sound coming from Wei Liang, “uh…uh…uh…” it was a stream of steady moan coming from Wei Liang quite loudly. At first I thought Wei Liang was cumming but he was not shivering uncontrollably and his moan was steady. I figure that was just his way of expressing his pleasure of fucking me. Grabbing his head with both my hand I shove my C cup bosom into his face, with my chin leaning above his head I whispered, “you are making too much noise la… suck my boobs… suck me… lick me…” Wei Liang shift both his hand from my waist to my boobs. He then began squeezing and kneading my boobs with both his hand and his mouth… his tongue to be precise… he was using the tip of his tongue to lick my nipple…